Reaction score
Haha brentford just when arsenal fans thought it couldn’t get worse

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Na I wouldn’t I just feel bad for you guys every team you support sucks lol can’t enjoy any sport happy the prem is back though
UP THE CHELS!!!!!
All my teams have been sucking recently apart from Barca, Canterbury Crusaders and the All Blacks...

Chihuahuas in the nrlol
Cowgirls in the NFL
Arsenholes in the EPL
McLaren in the F1
Holden in the V8s....

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All my teams have been sucking recently apart from Barca, Canterbury Crusaders and the All Blacks...

Chihuahuas in the nrlol
Cowgirls in the NFL
Arsenholes in the EPL
McLaren in the F1
Holden in the V8s....
you still have AFTV

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arteta definitely is not the right coach for Arsenal in its current state

and seriously, who spends €30 million on a reserve keeper

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should have been using the Arsenal chants at our home games lol Imagine the looks we would get singing “WERE FUCKING SHITTTT WERE FUCKING SHIT WERE FUCKING SHIIIITTTTTTT”

childofglossop

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is truly peculiar.

I go browsing subterranean forums below the Kennel and I find...of all things...a specific Arsenal EPL thread (started in 2007 no less when Wenger was still manager and we still regularly played in the Champions League) and a small group of ?diehard ? ambivalent ? fair weather Gunners supporters.

What to do now?

Do I start to read this as well, and regularly air my grievances, celebrate our successes, with the likelihood that only a tiny number of like minded fanatics will bother to engage in any sort of dialogue?

Or forget that I ever discovered this portal and treat it as some kind of weird dream?

Arrrrgh...darn it, I'm in.

Ugly but effective win over Burnley (who make playing ugly an art form). That's 2 on the trot...I'll take the 6 points, even against the bottom 2 teams.
Next big test coming up against Spurs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This is truly peculiar.

I go browsing subterranean forums below the Kennel and I find...of all things...a specific Arsenal EPL thread (started in 2007 no less when Wenger was still manager and we still regularly played in the Champions League) and a small group of ?diehard ? ambivalent ? fair weather Gunners supporters.

What to do now?

Do I start to read this as well, and regularly air my grievances, celebrate our successes, with the likelihood that only a tiny number of like minded fanatics will bother to engage in any sort of dialogue?

Or forget that I ever discovered this portal and treat it as some kind of weird dream?

Arrrrgh...darn it, I'm in.

Ugly but effective win over Burnley (who make playing ugly an art form). That's 2 on the trot...I'll take the 6 points, even against the bottom 2 teams.
Next big test coming up against Spurs.
Fuck Burnley

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is truly peculiar.

What to do now?
I've been to Highbury and Emirates but I can't support the current regime who see the club as nothing more than a means to an annual management fee. At the end of the day, Kroneke will be responsible for the longest drought with out a championship in the club's history, since the club was formed. That's a pretty tough pill to swallow.