Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

D

D0ggyStylz

Bigtime. He went to catch the ball but he closed his hands too early and the ball went in. When you see it you'll be "WTF?!"

Should have won 1-0 even though Arsenal's goal was as ugly as Brett Finch.
That sucks.

Glad liverpool/chelsea/ arsenal drew though. Makes our result a little better

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Aw f*ck! I just realised that.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Was watching the game over the net last night and when Lehmann made that mistake i was so close to punching my screen. 2 goals conceded this season in 3 games and they are both from Lehmann mistakes, once is forgivable but twice FFFSSSSSS.

A 1-1 result i though was fair in the end as blackburn did dominate the 2nd half, we should of put them away and this should be considered as 2 dropped points, at least Man U lost :D

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How crappy was our goal, Byrd?

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Yeh our goal was really scrappy and ugly, it was an error from there keeper and the ball just seemed to stay in the box for ever before someone got a boot on it and luckily it was Van Persie but was a very ugly goal.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gunners close to new Wenger deal - Hill-Wood
Updated: Aug. 23, 2007

Arsenal chairman Peter Hill-Wood hopes manager Arsene Wenger will finally agree a new deal 'in the next week or so'.

Wenger's current deal at the Emirates Stadium expires at the end of the season and his future at the club has been in doubt since the departure of Gunners vice-chairman David Dein.

But Hill-Wood told the Daily Star: 'Hopefully we'll have something to say in the next week or so.

'The length of the contract is up to him but hopefully it will be a two or three-year deal.

'We certainly want to pay him what he's worth. But money is not the major stumbling block - there are just little pieces here and there to sort out.'
Source: Soccernet

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Arsenal 1 - Man City 0

(Should have been 2-0!)

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Yep, that missed penalty from Van Persie but we did deserve the win as we did dominate the game and deserved a goal and thank God Fabregas got it lol. A good start to the season, lets hope we can go on with it and continue to play good football.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still don't know why Gallas didn't take it but Times have passed so Van Persie was Clearly the FAVOURITE to take it. Still the Fabregas Goal was a Damn Relief!!! Us Gunner Fans will be Cheer until our Clash With Portsmouth.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Gallas is out injured, thats why he didnt take the penalty

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
3-0 victory overnight in the champions league qualifier which sends us through to the group stages now :D

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
United have won only one game in the EPL. HTH :p

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Plus they are Gay & have no sense of Pride with their Unually long Club Songs which seem to last more than 120 Minutes, Keep in Mind an Average Game of Soccer is only 90 Minutes

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
:D 3-1.

Same 'ol Arsenal. Always winning.....