The 'gun and Corey Allan already looking ripped as preseason begins

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just have a little bit more of junk which includes Allan, Flanagan, Averillo, Okunbor, Waddell, Thompson.

I am not writing of Okunbor and Averillo yet, as 2023 will be their last season in Bulldog colours and I would like to see what they will offer under Cameron Ciraldo.

However: Allan, Waddell, Flanagan and Thompson need to fuck off before the 2023 season starts.
Okenturd reume states he has a peaheart & loves thinking about his next highschool sojourn as he stands behind the posts after missing a tackle and giving up on any sort of chase.
Flanno's resume talks about his gold lotto win when he signed with Barrett & how good $450k a season for being a speed bump & throwing an U12's harbor bridge pass whilst standing still with the defense a mile away allows him to wear the same jersey every week without washing.
Averillo's resume says I replaced Mbye & I want to try Prop in 23 because surely I am better than that plod pommy on $900k a season

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Troll some other clubs forum, seriously. I'm so over seeing the constant garbage threads being posted by you.

1. They aren't funny
2. They don't create any discussion worth reading.
3. It's predictable, attention seeking and your just doing to get reactions from people.

Your logic is literally to talk up a player a majority of the kennel isn't a fan of, for whatever reason ($$$, form etc) Or hate on a player that the majority of the kennel are excited about or a fan of.

I compare you to Beau Ryan's media career, time to move on mate your time has passed on the kennel. I'm sure you'd be welcome at the tigers

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All you lot arcing up could just ignore the Gun's dribble.. your just feeding the beast don't you understand :tearsofjoy:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Troll some other clubs forum, seriously. I'm so over seeing the constant garbage threads being posted by you.

1. They aren't funny
3. It's predictable, attention seeking and your just doing to get reactions from people.

Your logic is literally to talk up a player a majority of the kennel isn't a fan of, for whatever reason ($$$, form etc) Or hate on a player that the majority of the kennel are excited about or a fan of.

I compare you to Beau Ryan's media career, time to move on mate your time has passed on the kennel. I'm sure you'd be welcome at the tigers
Agree but the mods wont do anything

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just "Ignore" Kennellers who trigger you.

The Mods do that for us.
They give us that power over what we choose to see.

Use the Block/Ignore option. It's great in filtering out smartarses, bigots/whingers :grinning:

Last edited:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just "Ignore" Kennellers who trigger you.

The Mods do that for us.
They give us that power over what we choose to see.

Use the Block/Ignore option. It's great in filtering out smartarses, bigots/whingers :grinning:
Just ban them their pests

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just ban them their pests
Yeah but if Kennellers keep replying, you can only suspect that they want to engage. It's not a rule that people need to reply. There's the Block option and you don't see the posts that annoy.

If "pests" are ignored they are cancelled out of your enjoyment of TK lol

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

1. They aren't funny

Beau Ryan is doing great. The Amazing Race is box office… just like the ‘gun

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
All you lot arcing up could just ignore the Gun's dribble.. your just feeding the beast don't you understand :tearsofjoy:
No, they should keep arcing up. That’s what we wanna see, baby!