The Great 'economic' Reset

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw people dont trust the vaccine and the power players but what if the plan is to kill off everybody who didnt take the vaccine? killing off all the suspicious people and the sheep remain

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
If you don’t learn from history, your doomed to repeat it.... tyranny comes in many forms.... what did you expect it to look like lol, Hitler?
Conspiracy Theory 101 :tearsofjoy:.
As soon as you’re asked specific questions: duck and weave or quote something that sounds profound to dazzle the audience.
Oh by the way - good luck with the movie!
CT_PosterAlzz.jpg

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Think for yourself, this is what people don’t get, they want everything handed to them, you have to awaken yourself, dont believe anything I say, go look for it.....
I didn’t become aware by someone giving me everything
and I suggest you don’t go digging through mainstream avenues
dO yOuR oWn ReSeArCh :tearsofjoy:.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Think for yourself, this is what people don’t get, they want everything handed to them, you have to awaken yourself, dont believe anything I say, go look for it.....
I didn’t become aware by someone giving me everything
and I suggest you don’t go digging through mainstream avenues
No. I want YOUR reasons. Don't run away from the question.

WHAT would the negatives be of a one world government?

WHAT would the negatives be of a one world economy?

If you make a statement that it will be much worse. Back it up and explain it.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't even joke about that one.
SANE Australia: 1800 187 263
What’s the joke? I said it’s sad because there are multiple cures but they are suppressed
there is literally no joke wtf you on about

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still don't know is Alzz is trolling.

I am still waiting for a reply!!!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What’s the joke? I said it’s sad because there are multiple cures but they are suppressed
there is literally no joke wtf you on about
Precisely. There is no joke (except you perhaps).
The fact you believe it is bad enough.
The fact you parrot it is shameful.
Having you post your nonsense on here is one thing Alzz and I’m happy to extract deserved piss from you all day long - but when you suggest that millions die needlessly from cancer because there’s some cover-up and cures are suppressed you’ve just shown your hand to how deluded and poisonous you are.

Do you know anyone who has died and/or survived cancer? Well I know both. And the one who died was not because they were denied a cure that exists but is suppressed. What a disgraceful thing to say.

Pull your head in you goose.
If you want to poison your life with garbage that’s up to you, but you have no right to shove that in other people’s faces - and try to call them ‘sheep’ for not believing the crap you believe.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Precisely. There is no joke (except you perhaps).
The fact you believe it is bad enough.
The fact you parrot it is shameful.
Having you post your nonsense on here is one thing Alzz and I’m happy to extract deserved piss from you all day long - but when you suggest that millions die needlessly from cancer because there’s some cover-up and cures are suppressed you’ve just shown your hand to how deluded and poisonous you are.

Do you know anyone who has died and/or survived cancer? Well I know both. And the one who died was not because they were denied a cure that exists but is suppressed. What a disgraceful thing to say.

Pull your head in you goose.
If you want to poison your life with garbage that’s up to you, but you have no right to shove that in other people’s faces - and try to call them ‘sheep’ for not believing the crap you believe.
I stand by my opinion.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Its easy to fixate on.

I just want to know his views on why a OW government and OW dollar would be bad. And does he have any evidence to back it up.

The current government and monetary system is corrupt beyond belief. The markets are vulnerable. I'm curious.

I dont know too much about it tbh. I just want to get both sides of the argument from regular posters.

And why would the one world religion be Luciferian and the leader the antichrist? Whats that based on?
I admit I was really engulfed with conspiracies and noticed myself I was too deep down the rabbit hole.

Now days (older and wiser) I find them entertaining, even more than movies. Probably out of 100 conspiracies, maybe 5 COULD be plausible.

With the OWO religion, it's more based on the Abrahamic faiths texts. Saying that, they all blame the other, but IMO, it's down to Luciferians, Zionists or Jesuits as the leading contenders.