The Great 'economic' Reset

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw if anybody wants to argue that JFK was shot by one lone guy, im ready lets do it

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Tell me that some of this ain’t happening already
Which ones exactly?
I'm not going to go through the whole absurd list.
But I'll cherry-pick:

- One global government - obviously not
- One global currency - utterly impossible (hence one bank not possible either)
- One military - why? who would they defend/fight? Is that why Trump invented Space Force - fight the aliens?? :tearsofjoy:.
- Or is one military to keep the sheep in check? If so, what do the microchips do??
- Microchips :tearsofjoy: (been there too many times)
- Government raised children - that's a beauty - care to explain this one?

The rest I won't even bother with - except maybe fossil fuels - like anything, investment in new technology is a GOOD thing.

It's the same old story. You'll never be able to explain how all this stuff could actually be completed and how such an outcome would never be leaked.

Alzz if you're not trolling I partly admire your commitment to this absurdity and part of me feels sorry for you.
Yes I know I'm a sheep and I don't know the lie I exist in, but mate, do yourself a favour and get out before it drives you around the bend.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i think trump tried to reverse everything, so that if you had $5 billion, you were now $5 billion in debt, and if you were -$400,000 then you would switch to plus $400,000

this way trump would become the richest man on the planet like he always wanted

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You didnt answer the question.

Why is a one world govt and a one world economy a bad thing?
Think for yourself, this is what people don’t get, they want everything handed to them, you have to awaken yourself, dont believe anything I say, go look for it.....
I didn’t become aware by someone giving me everything
and I suggest you don’t go digging through mainstream avenues

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Think for yourself, this is what people don’t get, they want everything handed to them, you have to awaken yourself, dont believe anything I say, go look for it.....
I didn’t become aware by someone giving me everything
and I suggest you don’t go digging through mainstream avenues
Fucking lol you reposted a Fucking Scott baio tweet and made some bullshit up about a korean being Chinese ,that's not being woke you Fucking twit

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Which ones exactly?
But I'll cherry-pick:

- One military - why? who would they defend/fight? Is that why Trump invented Space Force - fight the aliens?? :tearsofjoy:.
- Or is one military to keep the sheep in check? If so, what do the microchips do??

The rest I won't even bother with - except maybe fossil fuels - like anything, investment in new technology is a GOOD thing.

It's the same old story. You'll never be able to explain how all this stuff could actually be completed and how such an outcome would never be leaked.

Alzz if you're not trolling I partly admire your commitment to this absurdity and part of me feels sorry for you.
Yes I know I'm a sheep and I don't know the lie I exist in, but mate, do yourself a favour and get out before it drives you around the bend.
If you don’t learn from history, your doomed to repeat it.... tyranny comes in many forms.... what did you expect it to look like lol, Hitler?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Which ones exactly?
But I'll cherry-pick:

Don’t feel sorry for me lol... I can see a bright future ahead, best is yet to come

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ass kiss the smartass Chinese, those coal ships float the country.