The Great 'economic' Reset

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And what do you think the Warren Commission was?? I already know what you just tried to enlighten me with.

Have you been to Dallas? I recommend visiting the Old Texas Book Despository. You’ll learn more there than chasing shadows down rabbit holes on the interwebs.

Wait: let me guess: the museum is set up by the gubberment/MSM because they want me to believe a certain outcome :tearsofjoy:.
Been there, love Dallas.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And by the way for the mods..... south of heaven has been making derogatory comments and threatning comments on here
BAN!

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have posted this earlier,

I believe a good workable conspiracy plan must have the following to have any real chance of success so before you "believe" in a particular conspiracy think carefully if it has the following,
1: Very few people involved, just barely enough to get the job done and maintain secrecy. (This is just about impossible because someone will always spill the beans at some point either through carelessness or a fit of conscience, I mean if the president of the United States of America cant enjoy a nice quiet little blow job in the privacy of the oval office bathroom then what hope do conspirators have who are trying to take over the world?!)
2: The people involved will be dedicated to the conspiracy and/or have a vested interest in it's success and will benefit or see a benefit from their actions. (Political, religious, social or financial etc)
3: The people involved will willingly remain silent and protect each other and the conspiracy because of the above. (The threat of physical violence against a participant or their family etc is very risky to the conspirators and no guarantee of silence.)
4: The mechanics of the conspiracy must be as simple as possible and above all, subtle...
Putting it simply, if it was a real conspiracy, you might not even know about it...

Nowadays everyone seems to know "the truth" with the exception it seems of those who were actually involved...

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And what do you think the Warren Commission was?? I already know what you just tried to enlighten me with.

Have you been to Dallas? I recommend visiting the Old Texas Book Despository. You’ll learn more there than chasing shadows down rabbit holes on the interwebs.

Wait: let me guess: the museum is set up by the gubberment/MSM because they want me to believe a certain outcome :tearsofjoy:.
Just on Lee Harvey Oswald he could handle a gun very well, his military record proves that. Thus it is completely possible he was able to pull off the two shots that hit JFK..it was determined he fired a third shot that missed.. It is movies like JFK that are more fiction than fact that continues to perpetuate the conspiracy theory..in particular the ‘magic bullet’ assertion, which is completely farcical.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Just on Lee Harvey Oswald he could handle a gun very well, his military record proves that. Thus it is completely possible he was able to pull off the two shots that hit JFK..it was determined he fired a third shot that missed.. It is movies like JFK that are more fiction than fact that continues to perpetuate the conspiracy theory..in particular the ‘magic bullet’ assertion, which is completely farcical.
Yep. Per above - when I went to the Book Depository there’s so much detail there and I learned some interesting stuff. You also get to see for example how unrealistic the grassy knoll theory was - and what was quite telling was how initially disorganised the Police were which enabled Oswald to sneak away - the kind of stuff conspiracy theorists love - you know - how the Police were ‘in on it’ :tearsofjoy:.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
From my understanding of it, on the back of Covid-19 causing recession everywhere. A bunch of world leaders and others go together to figure out how to rebuild the economy to prevent global economic collapse.

Of course many far right wingers started saying that it's NWO and that we should stop them at all costs. Apparently fixing the economy is "evil" and we should just let the poor people starve.

The far left is pretty bad, but they have nothing on the far right. The far right is full of dick heads with zero education who follow the biggest idiotic troll they can find.
So you’re saying right wingers look up to you?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope not. I'm not exactly someone who should be looked up to. Unless you're short. 'cause I am pretty tall.
I would probably have to look down at you because I’m really tall.
That tall it’s rare I have to look up.

Aren’t you sick of small guys and their pointless insecurities?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would probably have to look down at you because I’m really tall.
That tall it’s rare I have to look up.

Aren’t you sick of small guys and their pointless insecurities?
Nah. I do encounter it occasionally but most people seem to be fine with their height. Except if they're Italian and they've just seen Rocky.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. Per above - when I went to the Book Depository there’s so much detail there and I learned some interesting stuff. You also get to see for example how unrealistic the grassy knoll theory was - and what was quite telling was how initially disorganised the Police were which enabled Oswald to sneak away - the kind of stuff conspiracy theorists love - you know - how the Police were ‘in on it’ :tearsofjoy:.
Wow! That would be fascinating.. well I guess no one expected it, including the police. Just on the head movement, which is clearly shows the second bullet in the Zapruder film..is inline with a bullet entering the back of the skull and exploding out the front giving JFK a backward motion.. The only ‘conspiracy’ theory I may entertain, if you can call it that..is the reason he didn’t duck or lay down after the first bullet through the throat is because he wore a back brace due to his chronic back condition..so was unable to bend.. I will stand corrected if untrue..

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you missed the ABC Four Corners program on the storming of the US Capitol; and Trump's involvement in it, you should look it up on Iview.
It is a great example of how privileged people can be brainwashed into doing unspeakable things.

It would appear their Christian beliefs are a huge part of their confidence that they can take what they want by force. The chanting of
"Christ is king" as a rally cry before they stormed the building, looking for people to attack, flies in the face of what their messiah actually preached.
In fact, they would not tolerate a "lefty" like Jesus. Yet they committed their acts in his name.