The Great 'economic' Reset

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Wow! That would be fascinating.. well I guess no one expected it, including the police. Just on the head movement, which is clearly shows the second bullet in the Zapruder film..is inline with a bullet entering the back of the skull and exploding out the front giving JFK a backward motion.. The only ‘conspiracy’ theory I may entertain, if you can call it that..is the reason he didn’t duck or lay down after the first bullet through the throat is because he wore a back brace due to his chronic back condition..so was unable to bend.. I will stand corrected if untrue..
True that no-one expected it but at the end of the day it was a motorcade for the POTUS and there were a LOT of gaps in security, ones that were obviously exploited. As for no movement prior to the second bullet, the belief is whilst the first bullet didn't kill him, it certainly did incapacitate him and hence lack of ability to move. There's also discussion as to reactions of those around the motorcade - why it seemed like Jackie tried to exit the car? Why it took a few seconds for the Secret Service to be on top of the car with JFK? Absolutely there's unanswered questions, but nothing that can adequately explain a conspiracy, which is always the case - lack of evidence.

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
True that no-one expected it but at the end of the day it was a motorcade for the POTUS and there were a LOT of gaps in security, ones that were obviously exploited. As for no movement prior to the second bullet, the belief is whilst the first bullet didn't kill him, it certainly did in capacitate him and hence lack of ability to move. There's also discussion as to reactions of those around the motorcade - why it seemed like Jackie tried to exit the car? Why it took a few seconds for the Secret Service to be on top of the car with JFK? Absolutely there's unanswered questions, but nothing that can adequately explain a conspiracy, which is always the case - lack of evidence.
Is it true they never had open cars again In the motorcade? As for Jackie, poor thing, first reaction was to try and comfort him after he was shot in the neck..I dare say if she was in on the conspiracy she must have complete Confidence in the shooter because she was close when he got shot in the head!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Is it true they never had open cars again In the motorcade? As for Jackie, poor thing, first reaction was to try and comfort him after he was shot in the neck..I dare say if she was in on the conspiracy she must have complete Confidence in the shooter because she was close when he got shot in the head!
Exactly. Yes, post JFK is when the bullet proof limos came in - the next gen ‘Cadillac One’.

re: Jackie, at the hospital after JFK was pronounced dead, she was encouraged to change clothes for the trip back to Washington with his body as she had his blood on her dress. She refused and said she wanted the world to see the spilt blood of a President to understand the scope of what had just happened.

Of course some conspiracy nuts say this is ‘evidence’ of her complicity because she was ‘cold and callous’ when the truth is this was a woman in shock and just starting to grieve the loss of her husband and father of her kids let alone the job he had.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly. Yes, post JFK is when the bullet proof limos came in - the next gen ‘Cadillac One’.

re: Jackie, at the hospital after JFK was pronounced dead, she was encouraged to change clothes for the trip back to Washington with his body as she had his blood on her dress. She refused and said she wanted the world to see the spilt blood of a President to understand the scope of what had just happened.

Of course some conspiracy nuts say this is ‘evidence’ of her complicity because she was ‘cold and callous’ when the truth is this was a woman in shock and just starting to grieve the loss of her husband and father of her kids let alone the job he had.
Yes..I heard that Jackie did that..Totally agree with you!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Frankly I know both our wingers have been shit for years now and I cant wait untill we make the left and right wing great again. #LARGA
The great backline reset!
The great halves reset!
#BAGA - Bulldogs Are Great Again
(The hats come in Blue, which Donny won’t like) :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
you have nfi mate get stuffed
Actually Alzz it's YOU who has NOTHING.
Zero evidence to back up your absurd claims.
All your predictions so far have failed to materialise.

When challenged you have only pathetic diversions of 'Do your research, it won't be handed to you'.

But since the truth offends you: You OK pumpkin? Want to leave the forum again?
I have some time today, happy to help you pack :-).

TK_Removals.jpg

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty sure that’s why we’re having this “plandemic”

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't realy argue against the idea.
There is deginately a grumpling around the world.
Somethings going on. Can slmost hear those Big Ole War Drums Beating.