The Great Bulldogs Giveaway.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman..

Step right up step right up....

Bring your truck, bring your trailer, bring your dodgy as fuck player manager for the greatest fire sale on earth.

We've got forwards, second rowers, halfbacks, fullbacks. EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!! Buy one and get the second on us!!!! WHAT A STEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need an upcoming back? We've got you covered as well. No offer too big or small..

HURRY now as we are racing them out the door!!

Can't afford that dream player you need just yet? Our unique INTEREST FREE plan will allow you to purchase now and pay NOTHING for 2-3 years. WOOOOOOOW WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Contracted? Not Contracted... Who really gives a fuck!

So come on down to Edison Lane Belmore this weekend... ask for Andrew, Lynne or Chris and we'll give you a cracking trade in deal on your used and unwanted players AND WE PAY CASH!!!!

This year only...

*Players limited to top 30, only valid whilst top 30 players are at the club. no reasonable offer refused. Shithouse tradeins accepted at rock bottom prices.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
lmao

this is absolute gold!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I understand the frustration, but this situation began with the previous administration paying big overs for Klemmers boyfriend. Obviously Klemmer feels rorted about having to arrange a fishing trip at Brokeback Mountain to have his colon compacted and needs a club to pay him more with fuel prices on the way up.

If I was running the club we'd get a couple of good youngsters from Newcastle with them paying the wages for a couple of seasons. The money freed up with Zklem leaving could be spent on the spine. I'd make the ***** buy Lichaa at full price too. Even if we had to suffer on field next year it would give us a good warvhest to spend on the best youngsters in a few positions and some upgrades for players who deserve it.

Whatever money was left I'd spend on dumping truckloads of raw sewage on the doorstep of our previous administration for getting us in a situation where we've got this issue on the eve of the pre-season. The current board landed in a shitfight from external observation. If Klemmer leaving allowed us to go after a good hooker for the season ahead or rebalance the way our roster is being paid it might be the best choice despite being hard to swallow as a fan.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Dear Bro/Cuz,

I identify to a minority group and am a proud 1/60th in that group. Due to having no money can I please have one for free and maybe could you even pay for me to take one?

Cheers,
Bro/Cuz.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman..

Bring your truck, bring your trailer, bring your dodgy as fuck player manager for the greatest fire sale on earth.

We've got forwards, second rowers, halfbacks, fullbacks. EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!! Buy one and get the second on us!!!! WHAT A STEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need an upcoming back? We've got you covered as well. No offer too big or small..

Can't afford that dream player you need just yet? Our unique INTEREST FREE plan will allow you to purchase now and pay NOTHING for 2-3 years. WOOOOOOOW WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So come on down to Edison Lane Belmore this weekend... ask for Andrew, Lynne or Chris and we'll give you a cracking trade in deal on your used and unwanted players AND WE PAY CASH!!!!

This year only...

*Players limited to top 30, only valid whilst top 30 players are at the club. no reasonable offer refused. Shithouse tradeins accepted at rock bottom prices.
You may have halfbacks & fullbacks, but you wouldn't get 50c for them combined.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman..

This year only...

You need a job mate lol

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Huddersfiled must've traded in a few buttons to sweeten the deal for Frawley

WFC03

Waterboy
Reaction score
I agree with those saying if he doesn’t want to stay he should go. Not like we have a shortage of props. Maybe one of them will even be able to get a quick play the ball
My only stipulation would be if u want to go you can but cannot sign with another NRL club until your contract with us was due to end. See how he and his family enjoy northern England

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman..

This year only...

Looking at our top 30 now it seems we are going to have another lean year in 2019, without grunt up front, knome centres, inexperience in the halves and fullback, Who else is in the spine..? Oh yes trying to forget........

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman..

This year only...

We have a halfback?

nangsta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I understand the frustration, but this situation began with the previous administration paying big overs for Klemmers boyfriend. Obviously Klemmer feels rorted about having to arrange a fishing trip at Brokeback Mountain to have his colon compacted and needs a club to pay him more with fuel prices on the way up.

If I was running the club we'd get a couple of good youngsters from Newcastle with them paying the wages for a couple of seasons. The money freed up with Zklem leaving could be spent on the spine. I'd make the ***** buy Lichaa at full price too. Even if we had to suffer on field next year it would give us a good warvhest to spend on the best youngsters in a few positions and some upgrades for players who deserve it.

Whatever money was left I'd spend on dumping truckloads of raw sewage on the doorstep of our previous administration for getting us in a situation where we've got this issue on the eve of the pre-season. The current board landed in a shitfight from external observation. If Klemmer leaving allowed us to go after a good hooker for the season ahead or rebalance the way our roster is being paid it might be the best choice despite being hard to swallow as a fan.
800K isnt big overs.

Its probably 100K more than Woods is worth.

Paulo signed for Eels for 800K and he was largely used as a bench player and inconsistent.

Woods is still the Australian prop. He is worth 700K for sure.

I dont see how its the previous boards fault that Klemmer wants to leave now?

But its a hot day today, Il blame that on the previous board also.