The "gall" of some people .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Imagine this ....

You open your house all day to family/friends for the purposes of a loved ones b'day.

You supply everything needed to have them fed and entertained.

Out of an entire house full of people, somebody (a +1 guest) pipes up and you overhear "BULLDOGS ? I can't stand them ..... ", and THEN goes on a big long-winded rant about the Bulldogs, NOT realising that about 25% of people in said house are infact vocal Bulldogs fans .... including the people who LIVE in it !

It's like someone's just come in a placed a giant "turd" on your floor !

What are YOU thinking right about now ???
What do YOU do if it's YOUR house ?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i prob would kick them out emsy :p

like them or GTFO!

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just give them Shiit back about their crappy team........or spit in their drinks.

A

aleka

Who cares, the real world does not revolve around footy lol

Junior DJ

Frank The Tank
Reaction score
i would ask them to get on their knees and lick my ball sack

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
it's a natural human response to feel the want to defend something you feel passionate about, especially against someone showing inability to be respectful of other people's preferences by constantly berating those choices

not to say everyone would action that, but many would

i certainly would

mate i'd confront them until they backed down or got the **** out of my house rather than put up with their unnecessary whining of something that is close to my heart

but that's just me, i'm straight to the point, no ****in around or putting up with people's crap. if they can't be respectful to begin with, why the **** should i be respectful to them? they get what they give out

**** em and the horse they rode in on lol :p

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Pretty sure I'd be the like: :sleepy: GTFO. kthnx.

Then most likely not talk to them for the rest of the night... =P

Oh & probs find some other things I don't like about the people & have a biitch about them (Except maybe that's just me cos I'm a biitch lulz)

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
ffs how precious

I will walk into a rooster or souths supporters house and rant on about how **** they are

suck it up princess

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When in my house, I will not tolerate bad mouthing of the bulldogs.

They can feel whatever way the want, but they can STFU about it when on my property. Everyone is a doggies fan at home, so my brothers and I gang up on the parra friends that are around for BBQs when they start bad mouthing :p

I actually got in to a massive verbal with my best friend because she ripped my bulldogs scarf off my bedroom mirror and threw it in my little bin. Whore know it winds me up so she does it more, f*cker!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd tie him up and make all the guests piss on him. Especially if he was an Eels supporter.

I'd dress him up in all blue - then piss on him to give him the matching gold. Teach him to support the Eels :p

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
put your dogs jersey on and perhaps a cap and walk up to them like you havent heard anything and say "So...what are we talking about then?" with a grin

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
ffs how precious
suck it up princess
exhibit A

exhibit B
There WAS a reason why I started the thread that way ..... but good to see there's always people on here willing to have a crack at anyone for anything ......

For the record, it was a Saints fan .... and a girl ... and it started while the replay of Charity Shield was on.

So I sang ....... ♫ They haven't won since '79 ... They haven't won in my lifetime !

When I got to the bottom of it, turns out her Dad is largely to blame for her families idiocy.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
by the sounds of things, CK should add the bulldogs to politics and religion not being discussed in public lol

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
id say in a jokin way " mate i think youre barking up the wrong tree with all this bulldog talk so you either stfu or gtfo"

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
htfu CK dude everyone is entitled to their opinion unless you support a chinese style dictatorship

Are you communist CK?

Status
Not open for further replies.