Opinion The future and team rebuilding.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Since Pay was signed on by Dib, does that mean this is the last piece of the puzzle, to rid ourselves of the old folks?

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You hit the nail on the head its lack of decent talent scouts. We are not looking for the right players!! Over to you administration.
Ive found the issue with our club over the years is not paying enough to keep star players such as jt/sbw/barba etc but then pay massive overs for duds our talent identification seems poor

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our recruitment team are as bad as our head coach and trainers

Farah and Seggy both available but nothing

I’d take Mitch Rein at this point

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
After watching the Broncs and some of the other sides we are so far away from a premiership it’s not even on the horizon!...
Every year we see other clubs getting stronger and stronger faster bigger players while we flounder around with talentless players on big money

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Since Pay was signed on by Dib, does that mean this is the last piece of the puzzle, to rid ourselves of the old folks?
There is a strong rumour floating around that Martin is not happy and other clubs are about to swoop.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There is a strong rumour floating around that Martin is not happy and other clubs are about to swoop.
tbh, i think there was is a total of 50 players who were not happy with someone at the club over the last few years

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not up to date with the pommies, though one thing with the top pommy forwards, they are skilful.

Id take Gareth Ellis right now over half our forwards
Oliver Partington ( Storm are after him), Bemjamin Jullien ( already spent time at Broncos ), Ryan Sutton, James Bentley and Matty Costello are very good forwards.
Hakim Miloudi
, Will Dagger, Will Oakes, Darnell McIntosh, Nick Rawsthorne, James Roby, Jonny Lomax are good three quarters, the last 2 formed a lethal combination with Barba.
Danny Walker is a traditional gritty pommy dummy half similar to Hodgson, Josh Ganson is an outstanding defensive hooker, can kick in general play and has a killer pass.
Harvey Livett is a versatile player that can play center, half-back or even in the back-row.

I just returned to Australia after spending nearly 6 months in Europe. These are a few talented young players off the top of my head that have shown interest in playing in the NRL. I believe most are better then what we have at the moment.