The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Nice. Reminds me of a t-shirt I once owned:
A16FC32A-D1BC-4C57-B7BC-DD69E90DB45A.jpeg

So one night at the pub many moons ago I’m wearing this and a girl takes me to task over the ‘insinuation’ that my shirt was about oral sex. I played it with a straight bat as I’d hoped to reel someone in at some point and without skipping a beat told her my friend Harold Faltermeyer (that alone should’ve given it away) had a medical issue that required him to consume increased amounts of sodium and he started making his own nuts with lots of salt to keep his ‘condition’ regulated, but the samples he had family and friends try were so good that he started a business and was now making his living from it as well as keeping the doctor away. I told her I was simply promoting my mates business, was shocked by her conclusion, that it was perfectly innocent and legitimate and in fact I had questions about her dirty mind. Soon after she said she had to go to the bathroom and didn’t come back. Later on as I walked out to go to another pub I saw her and said ‘I’d buy you a drink but I’ve been kicked out for wearing a t-shirt that promotes oral sex’. Her reaction was perfect: ‘I knew it! You bastard!’ :tearsofjoy:.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure I do either. But I'm guessing that it's reflective of the $11 per lettuce price at present that he's on an expensive boat maybe.
Thanks A79 I was thinking that too..