The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I pointed out that it wasn't funny and you confirmed that it wasn't a joke. So where is the humour part?
Na what was confirmed is you didn’t even get the first meme you took it serious saying “pretty sure they don’t rate something on how pedo it is” or along those lines lol meaning you were either offended and/or didn’t get the joke. Then you absolutely lost your mind at the second meme not being able to see the humour in it because you felt personally attacked by me making fun of a political ideology which you tried so hard to Muddy the waters and not admit they are political ideologies lol. But this is hilarious, you’s keep going yet “just want this thread to get back to jokes” just admit humour isn’t humour when your people are the subject matter lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm sorry, let me rephrase my comment,
"No life, no brain no sense of humor, unlikable, unimaginative, arrogant, proudly uneducated, and your typical BOARISH Trumptard."
TrUmPtArD reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
You’re an actual meme bro lol well done

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro - print this off - and tick away. Saves a lot of Oxygen for people more worthy.
View attachment 52856
My whole family are literally immigrants, you prove how actually uneducated you people are lol. It may shock you but immigrants here and abroad aren’t all on board the white people express train to degeneracy. I know it’s shocking immigrants having their own beliefs and not being swayed by whites.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Na what was confirmed is you didn’t even get the first meme you took it serious saying “pretty sure they don’t rate something on how pedo it is” or along those lines lol meaning you were either offended and/or didn’t get the joke. Then you absolutely lost your mind at the second meme not being able to see the humour in it because you felt personally attacked by me making fun of a political ideology which you tried so hard to Muddy the waters and not admit they are political ideologies lol. But this is hilarious, you’s keep going yet “just want this thread to get back to jokes” just admit humour isn’t humour when your people are the subject matter lol.
The conversation...

I could be wrong, but I have a feeling that critics don't rate movies on a pedo scale.
So you don’t get it? Lol
I just thought it was a bit of a stupid joke. But that Cuties movie is also a bit of a stupid joke.
How’s it a stupid joke lol. Essentially not even a joke it’s showing how bias “critics” are and out of touch they are to normal people when it comes to movies lol. Cuties was applauded as a great milestone for females expressing their sexuality at all ages. It’s beyond fkd up.
I rest my case.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
My whole family are literally immigrants, you prove how actually uneducated you people are lol. It may shock you but immigrants here and abroad aren’t all on board the white people express train to degeneracy. I know it’s shocking immigrants having their own beliefs and not being swayed by whites.
Sweet then. So either fck off to where u came from or accept free speech and freedom of association.
1654397513805.png

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The conversation...

I rest my case.
You literally had been melting down the whole time to which point it became an argument due to you being offended and me saying there’s truth to the joke which hurts your feelings. But yeah ignore everything lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sweet then. So either fck off to where u came from or accept free speech and freedom of association.
View attachment 53041
Fuck off to where I came from? I thought you’re not racist? Or is racism allowed when it’s deemed ok by some?
You realise freedom of speech isn’t just agreeing with everything the left says? I literally practised free speech and you’re sulking about it. How do you even get out of bed with your intelligence