The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's a far right response to gay pride. If anyone posts support for gay people, their response is, "OK groomer" or Groom 1st (meaning grooming a kid first)

The suggestion is that if we allow people to accept homosexuality then it'll be used to groom kids for sex.

Its stupid rubbish that was started by the same group that encouraged people to raid Capitol Hill when Trump lost the election.

Realist is still a brother but he's so far down the Trump far right rabbit hole these days that I would be surprised if he doesn't get arousing dreams about Trump.
Wait. That's actually a thing? To call people Groomers because they stick up for gay rights?

Never heard that before

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wait. That's actually a thing? To call people Groomers because they stick up for gay rights?

Never heard that before
Only if you're a little deranged or heavily into the religious spiel IMO. By the same token I don't think there have been many children throughout history that have said I have a friend who nobody else can see, you should all worship them and judge others on what I think he's said. Adults generally have to groom children to become religious.

But more to the point of this thread, while it's ludicrous to be saying that teaching kids that what's accepted by most of society even if it's not loved is regarded by nutters as grooming, ludicrous in this instance isn't funny. Stick to funny in here.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If 25+ years in media has taught me anything, I can tell you as an absolute 100% fact, that those who rail loudest and most aggressively against pedos, gays, etc all too often have many skeletons in their own closet...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Never heard that before
Yep. It started from the Florida bill they pushed through that says that teachers can't mention gender or sexual orientation. The claim from the governor at the time was that teachers were teaching about gay sex in schools. It was investigated and found not to be true at all. Realistically the bill was designed in a way that it can be used as a weapon. If a mum says that her son is actually a girl and the teacher calls the son a girl, or the teacher accidentally says the word "gay", then the teacher can be fired and sued by the state.

Secondly, yes. Far Side is great. Post more.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep. It started from the Florida bill they pushed through that says that teachers can't mention gender or sexual orientation. The claim from the governor at the time was that teachers were teaching about gay sex in schools. It was investigated and found not to be true at all. Realistically the bill was designed in a way that it can be used as a weapon. If a mum says that her son is actually a girl and the teacher calls the son a girl, or the teacher accidentally says the word "gay", then the teacher can be fired and sued by the state.

Secondly, yes. Far Side is great. Post more.
HOly shit. I really need to learn more about the world. We are some backward fucks are we humans!

Will post some far side then. Fricken love it!