The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reminds me of another joke.

Superman sees wonder woman naked on the bed legs spread wide and hand rubbing her button while flying past and thinks to himself "I'm faster than a speeding bullet, I can be in and out within .05 of a second and she'll never know she's been violated. So he drops his pants flies in, and pumps away hard for a fraction of a second before finishing up and flying out just as quickly.

Wonder woman notices that something happened but doesn't know what.

"What was that?" she says
"I don't know but it sure as hell hurt my ass" replies the invisible man.
I remember this one from school. The other joke we had was:

Two Americans are standing at the edge of the Grand Canyon. A Russian tourist walks over and says, "it's a lovely view"

One American says, "yes. The view is great. But there's this trick right at this spot. If you jump off, a massive updraft will pick you up and land you right back here"

The Russian says, "that's crazy. No way"

The American says, "it's true. I'll show you"

The American jumps off the edge and sure enough, a massive updraft kicks in. It picks him up and he lands back at the top of the cliff.

The Russian says, "that's amazing. Should I try?"

The American says, "sure. I've done it 100 times today. It's great!"

So the Russian jumps off the edge and sure enough... Falls to his death. The second American turns to the first American and says, "jeez Superman, you're a real prick"

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Reminds me of another joke.

Superman sees wonder woman naked on the bed legs spread wide and hand rubbing her button while flying past and thinks to himself "I'm faster than a speeding bullet, I can be in and out within .05 of a second and she'll never know she's been violated. So he drops his pants flies in, and pumps away hard for a fraction of a second before finishing up and flying out just as quickly.

Wonder woman notices that something happened but doesn't know what.

"What was that?" she says
"I don't know but it sure as hell hurt my ass" replies the invisible man.
Yes..a classic..I remember that..i was actually trying to look for a cartoon where Superman busts into Wonder Woman’s room and opens up the cupboard and reveals who is there by yelling out..’What?????? Cucumber Man!

It would work perfectly with @Motorhead post about a cucumber!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember this one from school. The other joke we had was:

Two Americans are standing at the edge of the Grand Canyon. A Russian tourist walks over and says, "it's a lovely view"

One American says, "yes. The view is great. But there's this trick right at this spot. If you jump off, a massive updraft will pick you up and land you right back here"

The Russian says, "that's crazy. No way"

The American says, "it's true. I'll show you"

The American jumps off the edge and sure enough, a massive updraft kicks in. It picks him up and he lands back at the top of the cliff.

The Russian says, "that's amazing. Should I try?"

The American says, "sure. I've done it 100 times today. It's great!"

So the Russian jumps off the edge and sure enough... Falls to his death. The second American turns to the first American and says, "jeez Superman, you're a real prick"
Yep..I had him at the Empire State Building drinking at a bar in there..and does the same thing to an unsuspecting guy ..by jumping out of the window, indicating the wind will blow him Back up..punch line is delivered by the bartender after the guy falls to the ground..”Gee Superman you can be a real bastard when your drunk!”

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Three blokes
Yep..I had him at the Empire State Building drinking at a bar in there..and does the same thing to an unsuspecting guy ..by jumping out of the window, indicating the wind will blow him Back up..punch line is delivered by the bartender after the guy falls to the ground..”Gee Superman you can be a real bastard when your drunk!”
The version I'd heard is at a construction site. But while on the construction site theme.

Three guys are having lunch on a brick pile on the 12th story of a building sitefirst guy accidentally knocks a brick over the side and quickly shouts Faaalllliiinnnngg brick. A rich investor hears this and dives out of the way. Due to his gratitudehe rewards the workers quick thinking with a $50,000 cheque and an all expenses paid holiday on the gold coast. His two workmates have seen this and the second one waits until he see a suited man down below. He pushes a brick off the pile and also shouts Faaallliiinnnggg Brick. He similarly gets rewarded. This time with a $40,000 ute and a week off to take it out camping. The final bloke of the three eagerly awaits an occasion when he sees a man in a suit walking below. He throws a brick towards the man and tries to shout without thinking about his stuttering problem F F F F F FUCKING GOT HIM.