The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Love the dryer/dishwasher combo. Knock a glory hole in the side of it and it's fully self-contained! Air B and B (blowies and bukkake).

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love the dryer/dishwasher combo. Knock a glory hole in the side of it and it's fully self-contained! Air B and B (blowies and bukkake).
I'd be happy putting my loads in that combo, she's a goodin.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Informative, but funny at the same time.

In my family, everytime there's a wedding or party etc... there will be someone about to take a photo of 2 or 3 people... and someone else will see this and run in before the photo is taken. Before you know it half the dance floor is in the photo. Such an Arab thing :tearsofjoy:

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

In my family, everytime there's a wedding or party etc... there will be someone about to take a photo of 2 or 3 people... and someone else will see this and run in before the photo is taken. Before you know it half the dance floor is in the photo. Such an Arab thing :tearsofjoy:

Yep such a great video. Watched this when I was doing Leadership/Management training for work and it's absolutely spot on and a great example of leadership and followers.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yep such a great video. Watched this when I was doing Leadership/Management training for work and it's absolutely spot on and a great example of leadership and followers.
It's true. Another example is earlier this week, my cousin sent a message on WhatsApp in our cousins chat... a photo of her uggs boots (as everyone's working from home). I immediately posted a photo of mine seconds later. Then the flood gates opened...

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I watched this on Ted..