The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love that they had to blur out the photo of the dude. He's like, "Fuck no, you're not putting my photo in that article. I'll cop way too much praise"
I'd be proudly showing my face. I'd be like "check me out, Kings. I really did convince the mrs that this works"

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna show my girlfriend this and tell her she has to drink it straight from the bottle :tongueclosed:

Also, Tracy Kiss is just another "influencer" "blogger" "instagram model" who has an "onlyfans page" and worst of all "vegan". Pretty much a jobless whore exploiting herself for money. A big trend with the ladies of today.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I'm gonna show my girlfriend this and tell her she has to drink it straight from the bottle :tongueclosed:

Also, Tracy Kiss is just another "influencer" "blogger" "instagram model" who has an "onlyfans page" and worst of all "vegan". Pretty much a jobless whore exploiting herself for money. A big trend with the ladies of today.
Will have to check her out for "research purposes" lol
If she skolls jizz milkshakes she can't be all bad!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Saw this at Regents Park, and thought it summed our prospects for this season.

20200411_092516.jpg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh schnap

This reminds me of when the Food Babe posted a thing saying, "a common ingredient used in many processed foods is also used in yoga mats" with a picture of her biting into a yoga mat. The response was, "yeah, it's called water"

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm dating a girl who is kind to all living things. We had a spider in the house yesterday. She asked me to take it out rather than killing it. I did. Went to the pub we had a few drinks. Nice guy really, he's a web designer.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm dating a girl who is kind to all living things. We had a spider in the house yesterday. She asked me to take it out rather than killing it. I did. Went to the pub we had a few drinks. Nice guy really, he's a web designer.
Where is this open pub you speak of?