The funniest thing youve seen at a bulldogs game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crop

Waterboy
Reaction score
Early 90's, Dog's playing Tiger's at Belmore. Paul Doolan (neck and neck with Ben Roberts as all time worst Bulldog) knocked on for the fourth time in the second half. Crowd was quiet and a women gets up, turns to where Anderson was sitting in the grand stand and yelled out, "get him off the fuken field". He was hooked a few minuted later and a roar went up around the ground. Tim Brasher missed a kick in front to win the game for the tigers on the full time bell.

YOUNGY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
the bulldog and magpie mascots were fooling around during a game at the showground, the magpie layed on the ground and the bulldog walked over and cocked his leg pretending to pi$$ on him. the crowd absolutely loved it.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone dropping the ball over the line with no one in sight.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not funny but remember Polly giving an 8 point try away on the buzzer which meant norths won by 1 :(

Neither DJ or Roberts will have an excuse this yr playing outside Kimmorley

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
seeing one of the members here at a bulldogs game tbh
i won't say who it was but i lol'd

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
It's been mentioned in the other thread but Corey Hughes chucking that footy boot 30 meters down field was a highlight for me.

M

Mr Miyagi

Terry Lamb clocking Speechly was a funny thing, Speechly
shaped up to Lamb, Terry just decked him.....

A funny thing if you weren't a Doggies supporter would have
been Robin Thorne getting totally smashed by a Bunny player
in 89, then getting up and playing the ball to the opposition.....

Can't beat that Roosters fan crying at the 04 Grand final, as
the funniest thing to happen at a Bulldog game.... it still
cracks me up.....

The Coyote
LOL poor thorne.
I remember the day lamb unloaded on speechley lol, that was a great day at belmore, sucked in sharks :D

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
I was going to say terry lamb kicking the field goal when 2 down but also didnt marty bella knock on off the kick off in the GF. wasnt funny at time but looking back not too bad. Darren smith belting mundine was good too

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
corey throwing the boot was pretty funny.

thats just cos i <3 corey.

robdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Australia doing a war dance in 1958, biggest laught.Wondering if persons can find the footage?

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
when Anasta pulled down the ref by accident LMAO. I think the other team got a penalty

scot

I'll unleash these on you
Reaction score
1 - Terry Lamb shaping up to Gordon Tallis in the 95 6v7 semi, and Tallis (all foot and a half taller than Baa Baa) seemingly ****ting himself, which he admitted afterward he kind of did.

2 - Ellery Hanley trying to headbutt Terry Lamb's elbow in 1988 GF (stupid thing to do really:grinning: )

3 - Mason defusing a tense game against the Rorters in 2002 (you know it is tense when Steven Price and Luke Ricketson are about to throw punches at one another) by grabbing Minichello in a headlock and feigning that he was going to belt him. Defused the tension and made for a good game.

4 - Everytime Hazem kicks a pressure goal when he is copping it from the crowd.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This was a few seasons ago at telstra stadium.

One of the fans sitting infront of me got pissed off at the ref and started swearing in Lebanese at him. That was pretty funny in itself.

But then the ref was hammering us bad this game (what new lol) and the fan took his slipper/thongs/shoe sort of thing off and was going to throw it at the ref. But a few heavies with him stopped him. And they ended up leaving that section. I was pissing myself laughing while fearing for my life at the same time lol.

Must have been a passionate supporter.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This was a few seasons ago at telstra stadium.

One of the fans sitting infront of me got pissed off at the ref and started swearing in Lebanese at him. That was pretty funny in itself.

But then the ref was hammering us bad this game (what new lol) and the fan took his slipper/thongs/shoe sort of thing off and was going to throw it at the ref. But a few heavies with him stopped him. And they ended up leaving that section. I was pissing myself laughing while fearing for my life at the same time lol.

Must have been a passionate supporter.
Or a retard

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
SBW charged down a kick against the Tigers earlier this year, and raced 80m down the field.

Chris Heighington chased from the other side of the field for the full 80m. Sonny Bill is putting the ball down with one hand as Chris tries to bustle him over the dead ball line.

In the one movement, SB drops the smallest shoulder into Heighington sending him flying.

He ran 80m to get hammered - what a dropkick.

X

XxFoVoSxX

SBW charged down a kick against the Tigers earlier this year, and raced 80m down the field.

Chris Heighington chased from the other side of the field for the full 80m. Sonny Bill is putting the ball down with one hand as Chris tries to bustle him over the dead ball line.

In the one movement, SB drops the smallest shoulder into Heighington sending him flying.

He ran 80m to get hammered - what a dropkick.
bahaha that was gold...

i reckon the shot maitua and sbw put dallas johnson...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIGFRLD1rzM

now that was funny

Status
Not open for further replies.