Official The fox

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’ll be worth it. He’s a polished performer. He’s a beacon. He’s gonna get the team happy.

it was mentioned that he, Burton, TPJ and Vaughan are great. Add in Thompson and Cotric to a good core of players and we are definitely on the up.

just praying Josh Cook is the next gun hooker

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is another Frankie for me. An opposition player I love and wish they played for us and end up coming over.
Yeh agreed
Just checked and as usual the team store just looks like it's best and less stock
Anyone know where to get that polo? Still want the coaches jacket too

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even considering I was not impressed with his Latrell association and behaviour, Fox has shown that he is a person of character, in more ways than one.

He stayed at the Storm to fulfil his contract and not once has he indicated that he would look to not fulfil his commitments with the Dogs. He will bring not only talent to the club but a wonderful refreshing point of view and dare I say fun aspect something we have been missing for quite a while.

Loved seeing him in his Dogs polo and am looking forward to him plying his considerable experience for the Dogs.

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
JAC is a star footy player,oozes enthusiasm, seems to have a great character about him but also seems to be a consumate professional, and I'm sure being in the storm system will rub off on many of our younger boys if not all the team hopefully.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great signing
But I am worried by year 4 he'll be the slowest man on the planet

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just checked and as usual the team store just looks like it's best and less stock
Anyone know where to get that polo?
Here you go :P

1161376-001.jpg-zoom context=bWFzdGVyfGltYWdlc3wxNzM1NjN8aW1hZ2UvanBlZ3xoNDEvaGE2Lzk0NzA4NTM4N...jpg

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh agreed
Anyone know where to get that polo? Still want the coaches jacket too
I've been chasing that track jacket for months only had small and 5XL for ages, club never got new stock in which is a shame. I'm sure they would've sold heaps more.

Here's hoping next years isn't fugly.

Attachments

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't care how much Foxx cost but his attraction to the rugby league community is immeasurable. I'm seeing talented juniors sharing his pics in bulldogs colours and now they are essentially their 2nd fav team. People want to play with the Foxx and he has the most followers of any nrl player on Instagram. He might be the fastest man on the planet but he is an even better marketing tool and asset to sell our club. And he has a great personality which will build the team spirit.
Only positives..
Also his positivity is infectious.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
People like josh lighten the whole mood at work. You need people like that in the work place, the more you like working and the more happy the work place is, the better results you get. Rip in boys big year for us in 2022