The Formula One Thread

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not good for dan, verstappen was faster than him all day. See what happens tomorrow but i think verstappen has his measure now. Hamilton should have had that pole lap taken off him like the lap before, 4 wheels off the track again.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not good for dan, verstappen was faster than him all day. See what happens tomorrow but i think verstappen has his measure now. Hamilton should have had that pole lap taken off him like the lap before, 4 wheels off the track again.
Imagine if a British steward disqualified a Bristish drivers pole lap in Britain in front of the British LOL... yeah that's happening

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine if a British steward disqualified a Bristish drivers pole lap in Britain in front of the British LOL... yeah that's happening
haha yeah good point. They did take his his other lap off him but he went off track on his pole lap in a different spot. Hopefully both mercs crash first lap and we get a good race lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i would love some rain because lewis hamilton's rain ability is overrated

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i dont understand why the bookmakers havent adjusted the market now that is in raining heavily, red bull drivers still out at $10 and $11 despite their car going to be excellent in those conditions, if it rains all race then they should be favourites

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
its now cleared up so that takes it back towards mercedes but the start is still going to be tricky, many dangerous things can happen

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Why are they starting with a safety car? They are ruining what could have been a great start

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
i dont understand why the bookmakers havent adjusted the market now that is in raining heavily, red bull drivers still out at $10 and $11 despite their car going to be excellent in those conditions, if it rains all race then they should be favourites
Exactly, nico was next to useless in the rain at monaco

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol hamilton the pussy is trying to keep the race under safety car with his report that its too wet

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously fuck off safety car, it's not needed

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
they are going to go straight to inters, so basically full wet tyres are not required at all anymore in f1, anytime they need them it will be safety carred anyway

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
they are going to go straight to inters, so basically full wet tyres are not required at all anymore in f1, anytime they need them it will be safety carred anyway
Yeah exactly, why do they bother even carting them around everywhere. This could have been a super exciting start

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How shit is nico in the rain, lewis has got this easily (unless his car blows up or something)

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
hamilton was lucky that he had a rear guard because verstappen was so much quicker as soon as he got passed rosberg but the damage was done

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That kid can sure drive, as i said before the race, not looking good for dan at all.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
why do all officials want to ruin every sport that I love !!!.. seriously there was no need for a safety car for that start !!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seriously Ferrari strategist needs to be shot .. I cant think of one instance where they got it right this year !!