The Formula One Thread

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuckin so excited to go to the f1 next weekend. First time attending. Any tips from anyone that has gone before?

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuckin so excited to go to the f1 next weekend. First time attending. Any tips from anyone that has gone before?
Yes, if you get arrested make sure your not wearing a bulldogs jumper , and don't moon the camera while screaming how do you like these skid marks.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a farce that GP was. The decision to use a red flag instead of the safety car after Bottas' incident was ridiculous and caused all of the carnage that came after it.. The FIA are a shit show

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm happy Piastri got his first points though. And that Alonso got his 3rd straight podium despite almost being fucked over with that crazy Red Flag restart..

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a farce that GP was. The decision to use a red flag instead of the safety car after Bottas' incident was ridiculous and caused all of the carnage that came after it.. The FIA are a shit show
Yep was a fucking disaster. They rushed the 2nd red flag and fucked the race. Incident was in sector 1 and leaders weren't getting there any time soon.

All in all I had a good first experience down here. Look forward to doing it next year

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
WWF1

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
WWE is less scripted though..
i knew f1 was finished and rigged when they investigated bottas for the jump start in 2017 and took half the race to find him innocent, penalising him would promote vettel to the win and increase his lead over hamilton to 27pts

the problem is that its literally impossible to investigate him and then not penalise him, this is a black and white issue like speeding in the pitlane, they instantly know if he did it or not and there is nothing that is going to change your mind, so im pretty sure they were considering the implications of the championship race and just made a decision to keep the championship artificially closer, for the record he did jump the start

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That was another very boring race.. I'm glad Perez beat Max and Alonso had a decent result but that's about it. Leclarc was solid for Ferrari but everyone is so far off Red Bull.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That was another very boring race.. I'm glad Perez beat Max and Alonso had a decent result but that's about it. Leclarc was solid for Ferrari but everyone is so far off Red Bull.
Was the most boring race iv watched in a while. I got my Mrs to watch drive to survive and she was super excited to watch her first F1 race last night but it kind of killed it for her.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
im never bored when hamilton is well back, i even make popcorn

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
funniest thing is watching sky f1 not being able to handle max and trying to get their viewers to hate him, typical british f1 media who hated schumacher, alonso and vettel for having the audacity to compete against british drivers

max was complaining about the sprint race double qualifying format and that they should scrap it, the presenters then turn that into max wanting to scrap the entire championship and just hand him the title without competing

i guarantee if hamilton made those comments, sky would not react like that, in fact when hamilton actually wanted to scrap the final lap of the championship and not compete sky f1 agreed with him and claimed he was the rightful 8 time world champion

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
funniest thing is watching sky f1 not being able to handle max and trying to get their viewers to hate him, typical british f1 media who hated schumacher, alonso and vettel for having the audacity to compete against british drivers

max was complaining about the sprint race double qualifying format and that they should scrap it, the presenters then turn that into max wanting to scrap the entire championship and just hand him the title without competing

i guarantee if hamilton made those comments, sky would not react like that, in fact when hamilton actually wanted to scrap the final lap of the championship and not compete sky f1 agreed with him and claimed he was the rightful 8 time world champion
British media are fucked in every sport. They do the same in football aswell

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hamilton out of Q2 at Miami only managing P13. Instantly blames his team for sending him out too late.