The Formula One Thread

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the actual last lap was amazing to watch, ive watched it many times

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
because the red flag and both pitting is not wanting a dramatic finish for netflix
no, because if they did that they knew lewis would win and given he has won 7 times already that is a boring result for the casual F1 fan.
Max is the underdog/ badboy of the F1, him winning under controversial circumstances is going to generate a hell of a lot more interest.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the actual last lap was amazing to watch, ive watched it many times
Under those circumstances I would have beat Lewis in that situation and I cant drive for shit!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Under those circumstances I would have beat Lewis in that situation and I cant drive for shit!
lewis couldn't get it done on perez in that one lap and perez had even worse tyres

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lewis couldn't get it done on perez in that one lap and perez had even worse tyres
yeh Perez is a gun! Id rather him win the world championship than Hamilton or max

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
yeh Perez is a gun! Id rather him win the world championship than Hamilton or max
if hamilton wanted to be world champion then all he needed to do was pass the handicapped perez and he would have enough for a free pitstop at the end

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha you have to be joking. clearly you are a massive Hamilton hater....

I dont like the guy either but to think that was a fair end to the race/championship you are kidding yourself.

there are literally millions of ppl blowing up about this all over the world and they aren't all hamilton fans....
Thus season could not be scripted any better for a Hollywood movie...

Not to mention the amount of people who as you said will be blowing up - this creates more interest in the sport, for f1 its the best possible outcome.

I think it should of been red flag, but massia said before the start of the race that would not happen if not needed, massia also noted in the hearing that both red bull and Mercedes stated their preference for the race not to end under a safety car before the race.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thus season could not be scripted any better for a Hollywood movie...

Not to mention the amount of people who as you said will be blowing up - this creates more interest in the sport, for f1 its the best possible outcome.

I think it should of been red flag, but massia said before the start of the race that would not happen if not needed, massia also noted in the hearing that both red bull and Mercedes stated their preference for the race not to end under a safety car before the race.
I agree and although I disagree with the final result I will definitely be watching this years drive to survive lol.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
When I get home I’m going to create a YouTube video called 2021 court Grand Prix with video of normal court activity with David Croft commentated over the top excitedly

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Seems to be a lot of new reports coming out surrounding Mercedes protests and going to court... Don't know what to believe anymore

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hamilton was robbed because if the lapped cars had stayed where they were Max would have run out of lap to catch him.

Mercedes had their moments of good or lucky calls during this season. Even though this was a terrible decision by Massi, MB need to suck it up and not act like sooky lalars...

I don’t think Max deserved that race but he certainly deserves to be called champion as much as Lewis would have had he won.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lewis hamilton proving that he is the biggest cry baby whiner of all time, threatening to pull out of the sport

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lewis hamilton proving that he is the biggest cry baby whiner of all time, threatening to pull out of the sport
Is he really threatening to quit? From what I've read it's just pure speculation but his silence on the matter does make him seem like a massive sook. Yes I believe he was screwed over but if he's going to race next year he should come out and say something to end this speculation. He's not the first athlete/team to be screwed over by the ref....this shit happens in sport so suck it up and move on

Personally I don't think he'll quit as he'll want to break Schumacher's record although I hope Ferrari can dominate next year and end the boring Merc dynasty.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not a hamilton fan at all, but who cares if he's snubbing the media for a while.

Let him have his off season.