The Formula One Thread

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That was bull. Hamilton needed to give him more room.
Although I do believe it to be a racing incident, Hamilton could have left a tad more space. He would have known via Radio that Verstappen was right there on pit exit.

Only positive is that Hamilton didn't score any points

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That was bull. Hamilton needed to give him more room.
Agree, Hamilton once again showing he is scared of Verstappen knowing Verstappen has a faster car and knows he wouldn't catch Verstappen if he got past. Imagine the points difference if Verstappen hadn't been taken out 3 times already this season and his unfortunate tire blowout when miles in front in Baku.

I may also be bias, because I really dislike Hamilton and Mercedes and am pushing for Verstappen as he has the biggest chance to dethrone Hamilton.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Although I do believe it to be a racing incident, Hamilton could have left a tad more space. He would have known via Radio that Verstappen was right there on pit exit.

Only positive is that Hamilton didn't score any points
Hamilton cut right across to push Verstappen as wide as he could to stop him passing, knowing damn well that Verstappen had him covered. I hope Hamilton fucks up next race after Verstappen getting the grid penalty.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
its a bullshit penalty but i think verstappen did try to neutralise the championship situation and make a move that would either give him the lead or take out hamilton

but finally hamilton gets a taste of his medicine, like the arguments that max should back out of the move here should have been applied to hamilton when he dove down the inside on the grass, spun and took out rosberg in spain a few years ago, and again at silverstone this year stocking his nose up the inside taking out max, he received a non penalty penalty for that move

but they aren't fully even yet, max needs perez to ten pin bowl hamilton out of the race and then they will be even

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Agree, Hamilton once again showing he is scared of Verstappen knowing Verstappen has a faster car and knows he wouldn't catch Verstappen if he got past. Imagine the points difference if Verstappen hadn't been taken out 3 times already this season and his unfortunate tire blowout when miles in front in Baku.

I may also be bias, because I really dislike Hamilton and Mercedes and am pushing for Verstappen as he has the biggest chance to dethrone Hamilton.
Verstapen didn't have the faster car. Bottas was the fastest qualifier. Hamilton has just been making bad decisions with all the pressure on him.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucking gutted for Lando.

He made the wrong choice

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fucking gutted for Lando.

He made the wrong choice
He should've listened to his team.

Glad Max finished 2nd. Only a 2 point gap.

Reaction score
hate seeing lewis win, but max's p2 made it not so bad.
to get the engine penalty out of the way while getting a p2 very pleased with that.

would've loved to see lando get his first win, cruel timing with the rain, but he fucked it, only has himself to blame.

george russell putting the williams 3rd on the grid, can't wait to see him in a decent car

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Rici out in q3. Fucked up in quali came out for his last lap too early and the track was improving. And got popped at the end

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Hamilton 10 grid penalty for a power unit change, sainz engine change starting from the back

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Loved hearing Hamilton whinge when the team brought him in for his pitstop and how he finished in P5.

Double podium for Redbull is good and both Ferraris I feel performed quite well.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ive never heard hamilton not complain, the team should just let him do what he wants, like in russia the team should have listened to him and kept him out on dry tyres then verstappen could sweep in for the win

here hamilton complains and wants to stay out then later he wonders if the tyres will last to the end of the race, he should be asking this earlier on, he dug himself that hole

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
ive never heard hamilton not complain, the team should just let him do what he wants, like in russia the team should have listened to him and kept him out on dry tyres then verstappen could sweep in for the win

here hamilton complains and wants to stay out then later he wonders if the tyres will last to the end of the race, he should be asking this earlier on, he dug himself that hole
Did you see the Tyres come off at the pitstop? The inters on the read where like slicks. Nothing left!!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Loved hearing Hamilton whinge when the team brought him in for his pitstop and how he finished in P5.

Double podium for Redbull is good and both Ferraris I feel performed quite well.
All the guy does is whinge. It's his own fault that he come 5th. He was told to come into the pits earlier but dismissed the call and stayed out. He stuffed up but he never accepts the blame, puts it on others.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like this Mclaren team, big fan of both Ricciardo and Norris I really hope they stick with the team and do well!

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you guys think Bottas will go next year?

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How do you guys think Bottas will go next year?
All depends on how each team reacts and Develops for the new regulations.

However, he should perform better than Giovinazzi and if he doesn't, then eyes will role. I'd say he will finish anywhere from P8-P16