The Formula One Thread

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Toto: Hamilton you only took out one car last race.

Bottas: Hold my Beer Toto, I got this.

Urrrggghh bloody Mercedes.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Toto: Hamilton you only took out one car last race.

Bottas: Hold my Beer Toto, I got this.

Urrrggghh bloody Mercedes.
Dickheads the lot of them. Lando made a great move into 3rd and got cleaned right up

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dickheads the lot of them. Lando made a great move into 3rd and got cleaned right up
Wonder if Horner is chatting with Perez and telling him to take Hamilton out next race

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bottas is a fuckin spastic. Fucked the race on first turn.
If it ain't one Mercedes it's the other. Last 2 races Mercedes has fucked it, and both on first lap. Max would have been thinking "fucking again"

Then that fucking protected cry baby Hamilton did nothing but whinge for the whole race. When he was complaing about Alonzo's "driving" all i could think of was Hamilton, you fucking hypocrite.

Funny enough, Alonzo's radio told him that "Lewis was complaing" and Alonzo responded with "He is always complaining"

E7u6na4VEAQa6vW.jpeg.jpg

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If it ain't one Mercedes it's the other. Last 2 races Mercedes has fucked it, and both on first lap. Max would have been thinking "fucking again"

Then that fucking protected cry baby Hamilton did nothing but whinge for the whole race. When he was complaing about Alonzo's "driving" all i could think of was Hamilton, you fucking hypocrite.

Funny enough, Alonzo's radio told him that "Lewis was complaing" and Alonzo responded with "He is always complaining"

View attachment 27731
Yeah it was an impressive fight back from him last night but he spent the whole race sooking. I was praying that Alonso could hold him off but the faster car won that battle

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah it was an impressive fight back from him last night but he spent the whole race sooking. I was praying that Alonso could hold him off but the faster car won that battle
Alonzo was doing well holding him off i was loving watching that. Unfortunately Alonzo locked his brakes which sent him wide on that one corner to give Hamilton that gap to go past. At least Alonzo held Hamilton up enough to stop his chances of winning the race.

If you haven't noticed, I have a huge dislike of Hamilton and Mercedes lol.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Alonzo was doing well holding him off i was loving watching that. Unfortunately Alonzo locked his brakes which sent him wide on that one corner to give Hamilton that gap to go past. At least Alonzo held Hamilton up enough to stop his chances of winning the race.

If you haven't noticed, I have a huge dislike of Hamilton and Mercedes lol.
So do I my friend. As much as I hate Max, I'd love to see him knock Mercedes off.

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So bit of Drama in FP2 today with both Verstappen and LeClerc off with damage. Rain forecasted for rest of weekend too.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
3 laps and it's over. Half points allocated. Lewis's lead down to 3

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What a farce. 3 laps behind a safety car is not a race.

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Very underwhelming conclusion and feel sorry for the fans that paid good money and stand there in the rain for nothing.

Weather was pretty atrocious though. Good on George Russell for his so called podium hahaha.

CalvinGordon

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think the racing cars are a big deal and all i can say is that it is well done for most of us as we know that there are a lot of people who had a lot of fun in working it out at this point. That was one of the best experiences i ever had and all i can say is that it was really fun to do.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Daniel Ricciardo!!!

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Unreal race. Max and Hamilton coming together was very Senna/Prost and would love to hear the experts opinions on the matter.

Feel so good for Danny Ric and McLaren. Seems to finally be finding the groove of the car.

Probs to Botas getting a podium after starting from last. Perez should have given the position straight back and may have avoided the penalty.

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Verstappen has 3 place grid penalty for next race as Stewards believe he was largely to blame for the accident.