The Formula One Thread

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just genius by Red Bull really. Knowing that they were at a slight disadvantage Performance wise, they turned their efforts into perfecting the pit stop to gain time there whereas Mercedes ignorance left it be.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
What a farce that is. Red Bull have gotten too competitive so now they want to change things. Love how the FIA have come out and said we are not targeting any team in particular, yeah right just look at the top 10 fastest pit stops of 2021

Pos.TeamDriverEventTime (sec)
1Red BullVerstappenBAH1.93
2Red BullVerstappenAZE1.98
3Red BullVerstappenPOR1.98
4Red BullPerezBAH2.00
5Red BullVerstappenMCO2.02
6Red BullPerezFRA2.04
7Aston MartinStrollPOR2.08
8WilliamsRussellAZE2.13
9Alfa RomeoRaikkonenAZE2.13
10Aston MartinStrollESP2.16

So first it was the flex wings, which Red Bull used, now this.
this also happened to ferrari when they got too fast, the new owners of f1 think that hamilton is the star and he can be in the michael jordan/tiger woods category so they are going to do everything they can to help him

red bull gives you wings and the FIA takes them away

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Just genius by Red Bull really. Knowing that they were at a slight disadvantage Performance wise, they turned their efforts into perfecting the pit stop to gain time there whereas Mercedes ignorance left it be.
red bull have had great pitstops for many years, only now when their car is within striking distance of mercedes and it interferes with the F1 plan of lewis hamilton world domination does it become a problem

btw if you had $1 for every time hamilton mentions that red bull is the faster car, you would have about $300 by now, that dude is serious about self promotion, but i dont buy it, bottas has outqualified perez 6-2 and one of those times he was stuck giving hamilton a slipstream in qualifying

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
this also happened to ferrari when they got too fast, the new owners of f1 think that hamilton is the star and he can be in the michael jordan/tiger woods category so they are going to do everything they can to help him

red bull gives you wings and the FIA takes them away
Fuck Mercedes and Fuck Hamilton. They are just feeling the pressure of Red Bull and Max stealing the show. I hope Red Bull continues beating Mercedes for the rest of the season.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Verstappen with a pretty convincing win at yesterday's GP. And they will be racing again this weekend at the same circuit. Mercedes have started waving the white flag already for this season going off this article, saying they are more focused on the 2022 car/season and that the current car is not going to receive too much in the upgrade department. Kudos to Red Bull though for their progression.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Verstappen with another win last weekend at Austria and nice to see Lando Norris get on the podium in 3rd place. Verstappen really has been dominating these last few races.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lewis Hamilton the scumbag has to take out Verstappen with attempted murder and gain many points in the championship

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
copse corner is never a place to pass even when it was the pit straight, hamilton knew what he was doing and that he was always going to drift across to the outside but he needed this for the championship

he will probably get a small penalty and win the race

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
copse corner is never a place to pass even when it was the pit straight, hamilton knew what he was doing and that he was always going to drift across to the outside but he needed this for the championship

he will probably get a small penalty and win the race
Hamilton was at fault and the 10 second penalty given for that incident is a joke. Hamilton had room, wasn't anywhere near being infront or even on the right apex. He will easily make up that 10 second penalty and most likely get the "dirty" win and points. He should have been flagged. Hamilton is renowned for shit like this but seems to get away with it with the slightest penalty.

On another note, good to see Max walk away from that crash it was massive impact with the wall.

But at the end of the day, Fuck Lewis Hamilton!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Hamilton was at fault and the 10 second penalty given for that incident is a joke. Hamilton had room, wasn't anywhere near being infront or even on the right apex. He will easily make up that 10 second penalty and most likely get the "dirty" win and points. He should have been flagged. Hamilton is renowned for shit like this but seems to get away with it with the slightest penalty.

On another note, good to see Max walk away from that crash it was massive impact with the wall.

But at the end of the day, Fuck Lewis Hamilton!
the funniest thing is the shit british commentary playing down hamiltons chances at a win knowing full well that he was in control and should have won by 30 seconds

lewis was sandbagging behind the ferrari early in the race so he can have that penalty and then the dramatic fightback, if he showed his true pace and passes the ferrari and opens up the 10 seconds lead then all the discussion will be about him and how he cheated his title rival but instead he can say he was penalised and he overcame it because he is incredible

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Agree with everyone. Hamilton had room on the inside and could have yielded given it was lap 1!

Reaction score
hamilton knew what he was doing, pretty disgraceful pulling that shit on a highspeed corner like that.

then to watch him prancing around after the race like he did, what a fucking shitcunt

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
the funniest thing is the shit british commentary playing down hamiltons chances at a win knowing full well that he was in control and should have won by 30 seconds

lewis was sandbagging behind the ferrari early in the race so he can have that penalty and then the dramatic fightback, if he showed his true pace and passes the ferrari and opens up the 10 seconds lead then all the discussion will be about him and how he cheated his title rival but instead he can say he was penalised and he overcame it because he is incredible
Yeah that was annoying the commentary playing shit down and many times saying " it's just a racing incident"....pffffft, what ever! Need Nico Rosberg there, he wouldn't have held back on his thoughts, he sure wasn't holding back on twitter.

I couldn't even watch Hamilton prance around as I was too pissed off that the prick won after putting Max into the wall.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agree with everyone. Hamilton had room on the inside and could have yielded given it was lap 1!
It was unnecessary and completely selfish, but I wasn't surprised. Hamilton has just been pissed because Max has been dominating him the last 3 or 4 races and he can't handle it. For such an experienced driver it was a idiotic move. My dislike of Hamilton has risen higher after this race.

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It was unnecessary and completely selfish, but I wasn't surprised. Hamilton has just been pissed because Max has been dominating him the last 3 or 4 races and he can't handle it. For such an experienced driver it was a idiotic move. My dislike of Hamilton has risen higher after this race.

Hamilton's arrogance has risen ever since he started growing his hair out and using his stature to push his own opinions such as the BLM Movement.

In saying that, it's a move I expected from MazaSPIN not Hamilton.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hamilton's arrogance has risen ever since he started growing his hair out and using his stature to push his own opinions such as the BLM Movement.

In saying that, it's a move I expected from MazaSPIN not Hamilton.
Couldn't agree with you more. Today had sore loser written all over it by Hamilton. I hope karma gets him back in future races.

Man, Christian Horner wasn't a happy chappy with his post race interview. He is totally right though.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Keen for the race this weekend.

Hoping for an unlikely Ricciardo podium

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck you Hamilton, hopefully sits at the back of the field the whole race now

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score