The Formula One Thread

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
What a suprise.. Mercedes 1-2 as always. Fans will lose interest real fast unless something is done to make it more competitive.
this was more competitive because the red flag screwed ferrari's race, although rosberg probably would have won

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nah it's been classed as a racing incident.

Formula 1 have announced new quali system is to be reverted to 2015 format.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If this 2016 red bull chassis had a Merc or Ferrari donk in it, that leader board so far would look very different.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Good race and recovery by Ricciardo.

Lol at Sebratstian Vettool cracking the sads at Kvyat for crashing.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good race and recovery by Ricciardo.

Lol at Sebratstian Vettool cracking the sads at Kvyat for crashing.
The old guys always think the young guns should give way to them.

I like the way Daniel Kyvat pretty much laughed vettel off when he was having a cracked at him.

I really admire Daniel Ricciardo's attitude. He actually overtook Hamilton at one stage. He seemed to be genuinely positive about it all.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually enjoyed watching that one which is rare for the last couple of seasons because of the boring merc 1/2 every race. Such a shame for dan as he had a great opportunity for a second in that race but was a great drive in the end to get 4th. Vettel, what a sook.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
rosberg has skipped away in the championship, hopefully he goes on with it

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What a shit boring race this will be, mercedes is almost 1 second a lap faster. Only good thing is nico is poll and lewis car died again, nico will shit this in yawn

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
what a cheat lewis hamilton is, skipped the corner and gained 4 places and unsurprisingly the british commentary didnt talk about it

the FIA also requires a closer championship so they will probably miss it as well

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Has McLaren won any points this year ffs?

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
what a cheat lewis hamilton is, skipped the corner and gained 4 places and unsurprisingly the british commentary didnt talk about it

the FIA also requires a closer championship so they will probably miss it as well
I was streaming it and it was the sky sports coverage, the British commentators make wally lewis sound fair when he is commenting a QLD game lol. Anyway a boring race, lulu would have always got second anyway, on fast HP tracks like this no other team is even in the same postcode as Mercedes, looked how easily lulu passed raikkonen down the straight, that Ferrari looked like it was going backwards.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I was streaming it and it was the sky sports coverage, the British commentators make wally lewis sound fair when he is commenting a QLD game lol. Anyway a boring race, lulu would have always got second anyway, on fast HP tracks like this no other team is even in the same postcode as Mercedes, looked how easily lulu passed raikkonen down the straight, that Ferrari looked like it was going backwards.
in the past race or pre race coverage they actually put it to toto wolff via some twitter messages that mercedes are sabotaging lewis hamilton

that would be like if brad fitler in his man of the match interview said "ben85 and coolmrcool said that you look like you have been taking performance enhancing drugs, are you taking performance enhancing drugs?"

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I reckon last night Pastor Maldonado was at home, sipping on a drink, and when Kyvat wiped out Vettel went "FUCK YEAH .. My legacy lives on"

It was a first class double shunt by Kvyat.... just a shame he took out Ricciardo at the same time :(

Interesting one in that race was Alonso when he dialled the car right up. Set a 1:40 which would put his car up there with the Mercs.