The Formula One Thread

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
lol welcome McLaren to Renault, Alonso just had to change is power unit :laughing:

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Link

Pretty awesome 3D vid of the monster lap vettel put in y'day.

@Mr Invisible is the facebook embed video thingy broken on the kennel or is it just because this is a 3D vid?

*Edit: oh you posted a FB vid above, must just be the 3D thing

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bottas belts the wall in qualifying... HUGE damage to the car.

Wouldn't be suprised if thats a complete rebuild, new gearbox and new engine.

Red flag Q3

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mercedes are just trolling us with how fast that car is

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah .. gave the lap record a belting... that said Hamiltons last lap was mighty impressive. Just threw caution to the wind.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh yeah it was a seriously impressive lap, luckily mercedes can't use that quali button all race long so could still be a decent race.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh yeah it was a seriously impressive lap, luckily mercedes can't use that quali button all race long so could still be a decent race.
Its amazing - they pull into the pits, whip out the computer, push a few buttons, and hey presto, lap record!

What was Dan's grid penalty for? (I only say the end of the Q2 and then last one).

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Its amazing - they pull into the pits, whip out the computer, push a few buttons, and hey presto, lap record!

What was Dan's grid penalty for? (I only say the end of the Q2 and then last one).
Speeding under a red flag during one of the practice sessions earlier. Pretty harsh penalty, it would have been 5 grid places but they gave him a concession because he did slow down but not enough.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i love kimi raikkonen tbh

im very suspicious of the new f1 owners, the racing product is down so i think they have encouraged the drivers to create controversy and interesting drivers press conferences but kimi is not a puppet so he shows his indifference lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol hamilton wont understand what happened because he is an idiot, i remember at monaco a few years back he wanted to pit early in case the safety car came out but if he did it would be a disadvantage

ferrari did well by splitting the strategy and earning some track position

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes great move by ferrari! ..wtf are haas doing in the pitlane, that are in shambles lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How much does McLaren suck this year? Once were a great team...