The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
city vs bayern
chelsea vs madrid
inter vs benfica
ac milan vs napoli

tough games for city and chelsea

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Man City - Bayern could have been the CL final.
Anyway are my picks .
Man City
Real Madrid
Benfica
Napoli

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As usual in the CL, one side of the draw is way stronger than the other.. Whoever wins on the City/Bayern/Real/Chelsea side will most likely win the final.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As usual in the CL, one side of the draw is way stronger than the other.. Whoever wins on the City/Bayern/Real/Chelsea side will most likely win the final.
Usually always is, same UEL
One side much stronger than the other

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
napoli wont be easy if they make the final from the otherside of the draw considering there form atm

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
napoli wont be easy if they make the final from the otherside of the draw considering there form atm
Napoli are a good team, but that side of the draw is definitely easier than Bayern, Real and City

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bayern just fired their manager.. They've won 10 straight titles, won with him as manager last year.. They made the quarter finals of the CL this year and are 1 point from 1st this season and he still got fired.. Talk about a high bar.. Now Tuchel will take over..

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bayern just fired their manager.. They've won 10 straight titles, won with him as manager last year.. They made the quarter finals of the CL this year and are 1 point from 1st this season and he still got fired.. Talk about a high bar.. Now Tuchel will take over..
doesnt tuchel have a good record against pep?
still madness to sack there manager

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
doesnt tuchel have a good record against pep?
still madness to sack there manager
He does. Perfect timing for our CL QF against them. A tricky tie just got even harder.. I agree though, very harsh on their manager. They'd scored 72 goals in 25 games.. Shows what high expectations they have.

I hope Dortmund win the Bundisliga though. The streak of 10 straight titles needs to be broken. I'm sick of the monopoly they have on their league..