The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
United looking really good here. Says a lot that Maguire was dropped. Look how high they're pressing. This is more the Rangnick stype of football!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
United looking really good here. Says a lot that Maguire was dropped. Look how high they're pressing. This is more the Rangnick stype of football!
Bruno with his second. MOM so far in all honestly.

Class player on his day but ... still far from being a superstar ;)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Wow! True United game that one.

Thought you were actually good for patches. First half seemed like you were on the right path, but let's be honest. De Gea once again made a number of HUGE saves and you still drew it.

How Matic didn't get a 2nd yellow is beyond me. Should've been sent off a few times ...

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
apparently benitez is getting sacked as everton manager

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
we have 12 senior players out though
And? Normal to have injuries and AFCON. Only one of those is due to Covid from my understanding so it's really taking the piss.

This whole thing about postponing games has been an absolute farce from the beginning.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And? Normal to have injuries and AFCON. Only one of those is due to Covid from my understanding so it's really taking the piss.

This whole thing about postponing games has been an absolute farce from the beginning.
its 2 covid cases now one came back positive today .

those are the rules the premier league set though so only got themselves to blame for clubs abusing the postponement requests

Attachments

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
its 2 covid cases now one came back positive today .

those are the rules the premier league set though so only got themselves to blame for clubs abusing the postponement requests
It's madness mate. Arsenal are just taking care of themselves, but it shouldn't be allowed.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's madness mate. Arsenal are just taking care of themselves, but it shouldn't be allowed.
blame the premier league for that if its in the rules than teams can exploit it to there advantage. though I kinda disagree with it cause teams should be able to use players from there youth teams regardless of premier league experience

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

The first goal was a joke, Id be too embarrassed to celebrate the way he did. The 2 nd goal was well taken but it was an error from Villa and he had ample open space , You expect premier league players that have been capped by their country to finish these types of opportunities.
Villa unlucky actually, De Gea made some great saves

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Coutinho was made for the EPL.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
blame the premier league for that if its in the rules than teams can exploit it to there advantage. though I kinda disagree with it cause teams should be able to use players from there youth teams regardless of premier league experience
Exactly what I'm saying mate. Arsenal just taking care of themselves like any other team. Premier league has got it all wrong