The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No. He got the ball

Stop being salty Liverpool cheats
Clearly on a wind up mate. Which surprises me considering you're so against such things ..

It's clear that he strikes foot first mate. Not sure why you're making this a Liverpool thing other than trolling?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Clearly on a wind up mate. Which surprises me considering you're so against such things ..

It's clear that he strikes foot first mate. Not sure why you're making this a Liverpool thing other than trolling?
Because this thread is filled with Liverpool supporters having a hissy fit over a legitimate decision.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Because this thread is filled with Liverpool supporters having a hissy fit over a legitimate decision.
Get you hate Liverpool mate, but you're doing exactly why you proclaim you hate. Trolling. Clear as day.

Good for you of course and welcome back btw. But, you need to work harder at your trolling mate as this is pretty piss poor in your efforts.

Expected more from you lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And couple that wirh the angle from behind the goal line. VAR views those angles on different monitors with it sequenced in time. He gets the ball first.
Ok mate. As I said. Good troll attempt. Perhaps next time you won't do it when one of the mods are involved haha

Welcome back tho. Hope to see you speaking more about United of course. Your views have been missed without doubt

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes because that's exactly what I meant when you've posted more than anyone else about the penalty decisions

Ffs cry more
Haha. Now you're getting upset. lol

When you posted on this topic there had been 8 posts made by 5 people. 2 of those were by non-Liverpool supporters and further ones after that are simply replying to you.

Hardly been filled up by Liverpool supporters. But ok ...

The argument is simple. Give one penalty then you need to give the other. If it were United playing I'd be saying the same thing.

These mistakes have been occurring all the time and have mentioned them each time.

Let's not make this into your typical United vs Liverpool thing mate, because that's not it at all.

Stop trolling ffs