The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im joining the argument, the answer to the most replaceable Liverpool player is whoever is playibg centre back along side vvd.

We are now onto our 3rd choice centre back for the year and he is looking nothing but class as have lovren and Matip before him.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They won a lot of respect for improving whilst still playing attacking football which has always been their style.
Funny I’m deadly serious or perhaps I’m just a Spurs supporter pissed off our Jewish owners refuse to buy a team that can win something. All I want is to see Spurs finish on top before I die, that’s not too much to ask is it.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Funny I’m deadly serious or perhaps I’m just a Spurs supporter pissed off our Jewish owners refuse to buy a team that can win something. All I want is to see Spurs finish on top before I die, that’s not too much to ask is it.
Old man and brother spurs men, I hope they do win a title for them
Dads seen em win the league, obviously the brother hasn’t

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
For anyone interested, BEIN Sports 2 10:20pm

In Coversation: Klopp & Wenger

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched the Australia Under 23's get beaten 2-0 by Korea.

Didn't see many future stars who can win the World Cup or an Olympic medal for that matter.

I'm getting sick of waiting.

Played for the Wenty Waratahs and Greystanes when I was a centre forward for 7 years from under 7's.

Am I'm the only one who has made up a fantasy story about being the youngest Socceroos captain and winning the World Cup before playing a dominating decade for the Mighty Spurs.

I also have one for cricket and footy with Dogs.

Almost 57 and still fantasise, is this normal?

Open to interpretation.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Im joining the argument, the answer to the most replaceable Liverpool player is whoever is playibg centre back along side vvd.

We are now onto our 3rd choice centre back for the year and he is looking nothing but class as have lovren and Matip before him.
Missed this. Yeah, think you're right. Who would you say are the most important players?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Watched the Australia Under 23's get beaten 2-0 by Korea.

Didn't see many future stars who can win the World Cup or an Olympic medal for that matter.

I'm getting sick of waiting.

Played for the Wenty Waratahs and Greystanes when I was a centre forward for 7 years from under 7's.

Am I'm the only one who has made up a fantasy story about being the youngest Socceroos captain and winning the World Cup before playing a dominating decade for the Mighty Spurs.

I also have one for cricket and footy with Dogs.

Almost 57 and still fantasise, is this normal?

Open to interpretation.
In regard to the Spurs I'd imagine you're the only one mate. Can't imagine too many people in this world wanting to grow up and play for them?

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Missed this. Yeah, think you're right. Who would you say are the most important players?
Bobby and VVD, virgil makes everyone around him better and is probably the main voice on the field. Bobby is the workhorse and provider, the unnoticed reason why salah and mane have scored so many goals.

Fabinho is probably our best midfielder imo, but he hasnt been missed, gini and Hendo are similar to Bobby in the way that you dont notice how much work they do for the side but our midfield depth is immense with keita, Milner, ox and lallana on the back of that.

So Bobby and VVD.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bobby and VVD, virgil makes everyone around him better and is probably the main voice on the field. Bobby is the workhorse and provider, the unnoticed reason why salah and mane have scored so many goals.

Fabinho is probably our best midfielder imo, but he hasnt been missed, gini and Hendo are similar to Bobby in the way that you dont notice how much work they do for the side but our midfield depth is immense with keita, Milner, ox and lallana on the back of that.

So Bobby and VVD.
Yeah. Spot on there I think. Would've always said Allison who's an incredible player. But we won every game he was out so ... would've said same about Fabinho too but ...

Mane perhaps? He'll be a loss next few games. Trent is obviously extremely important.

I remember when hendo got suspended I think however many years ago towards the back end of the season. We were pushing for the title but his loss really shook us.

Honestly feel he'd be up there too.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In regard to the Spurs I'd imagine you're the only one mate. Can't imagine too many people in this world wanting to grow up and play for them?
Me, Coaches dad and brother, Harry Kane, Glenn Hoddle and locals around White Heart Lane, enough to make some noise.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Me, Coaches dad and brother, Harry Kane, Glenn Hoddle and locals around White Heart Lane, enough to make some noise.

Yeah. Spot on there I think. Would've always said Allison who's an incredible player. But we won every game he was out so ... would've said same about Fabinho too but ...

Mane perhaps? He'll be a loss next few games. Trent is obviously extremely important.

I remember when hendo got suspended I think however many years ago towards the back end of the season. We were pushing for the title but his loss really shook us.

Honestly feel he'd be up there too.
Wait wait wait.

You're bringing coach into an argument? He has no truck on this or any other matter related to football (soccer for you pheasants) as he's Man U supporter. Anyone related to him is tainted.

Harry Kane's a knob. BUT ... had you used Gazza as an example I'd say fair enough. The guy is a fucking legend. Crackpot. BUt legend all the same.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wait wait wait.

You're bringing coach into an argument? He has no truck on this or any other matter related to football (soccer for you pheasants) as he's Man U supporter. Anyone related to him is tainted.

Harry Kane's a knob. BUT ... had you used Gazza as an example I'd say fair enough. The guy is a fucking legend. Crackpot. BUt legend all the same.
You need to learn to read son, says his taking my dad, not me
Lolol

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Mate they would be there with you 100% lol
My brother the cheeky **** bought my 4 year old son a full spurs kit for Xmas from when he was in England last year
He went to a spurs gam actually at the new stadium
I will try n find the pics for you

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Haaland with 5 goals in 57 minutes, not bhed.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You need to learn to read son, says his taking my dad, not me
Lolol
You've obviously got a problem reading you inbred cousin licking Manchurian ****.

"Anyone related to him is tainted."

Clearly pointing out that because your views are so shit and simple (being an inbred Manchurian bastard) anyone related to you has no possible truck in any conversation about football.

Now shut up ...

Love you

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You've obviously got a problem reading you inbred cousin licking Manchurian ****.

"Anyone related to him is tainted."

Clearly pointing out that because your views are so shit and simple (being an inbred Manchurian bastard) anyone related to you has no possible truck in any conversation about football.

Now shut up ...

Love you
It’s getting a bit roosterish now.....