The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Liverpool vs Chelsea in the League Cup final. I think it’ll be a stroll for Liverpool with Klopp picking up his first domestic cup and it’ll be the catalyst for Tuchel getting the sack.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He will have to reduce his wages but I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up in Italy, Juve need to rebuild their squad. Or he could end up in Paris as Mbappes replacement.
heard united are trying to sign dembele, which makes no sense since united dont need anymore attackers

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
heard united are trying to sign dembele, which makes no sense since united dont need anymore attackers
Haha surely that's a wind up? Imagine he'll end up at Newcastle.

You'd hope for United's sake that they'd get a DM and another CB.

The RB, LB, CM, ST, plus another attacker and CB also can wait till summer I guess?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
is that your account?
I wish lol. Benzema, Di Maria and Bale were in my attackers pack while the others were garbage. I'll open the rest of my saved packs on full release, still have my 10X85 pack..

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wish lol. Benzema, Di Maria and Bale were in my attackers pack while the others were garbage. I'll open the rest of my saved packs on full release, still have my 10X85 pack..
I got benzema in mine with aubameyang and oyarzabal, I did a preview pack on the premium silver pack and got a 79 gold inform out of it lol, still got 22 packs left which I'll save for when all are in packs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I got benzema in mine with aubameyang and oyarzabal, I did a preview pack on the premium silver pack and got a 79 gold inform out of it lol, still got 22 packs left which I'll save for when all are in packs
I've got a couple 100 packs, a lot are upgrade packs though.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I had a look at the Championship standings today and it's great to see clubs like Blackburn, QPR, Boro and a few other teams that were regular top flight clubs from when I was a kid up in the playoff spots.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I had a look at the Championship standings today and it's great to see clubs like Blackburn, QPR, Boro and a few other teams that were regular top flight clubs from when I was a kid up in the playoff spots.
Would love to see Blackburn and QPR back up

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just saw Kane's "push" haha wtf, probably a worse call than the decision to award us a penalty.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
arsenal spurs both dropping points surely united are favs for 4th spot now
If United go on a winning streak in feb it’s possible but March they have man city liverpool and spurs followed by Everton away I think

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If United go on a winning streak in feb it’s possible but March they have man city liverpool and spurs followed by Everton away I think
Spurs fav for 4th only 2 points behind with 2 catch up games with burnley and Brighton

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Spurs fav for 4th only 2 points behind with 2 catch up games with burnley and Brighton
Brighton have been a tricky team to play against this season won't be an easy game for spurs that, not to mention they have to play arsenal as well in another game that was postponed