The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Could see him at a Milan club, or Napoli (esp if Oshimen goes)
napoli would make a lot of sense but than again serie a isn't exactly great with racism to black players so dk if he'd want to go there

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Napoli have won their first ever Serie A title without Maradona.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
messi is leaving and possibly joining ronaldo in saudi arabia
That will be crazy he said he didnt want to move family around again he would return to barca

Maybe he goes to get heavy dosh. I would think his family have said why fucking not if its just 1 year then a return to barca till his 45 lol

If he does go there we need new attackers now at barca and Neymar and Mane would be players i want hopefully Neymar but fuck his getting brittle would have to be cheap but doubt it

I want to fuck off raphina and garcia 100%

The rest except lew, pedri, gavi, kounde, de jong, alba and maybe dembele im not that interested in anymore

Fati and Torres are good players but nothing spectacular right now can see them going to Epl

I think man city should sign Bellingham and Leao they would be fucking unstoppable haha but i think leao will stay at milan

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That will be crazy he said he didnt want to move family around again he would return to barca

Maybe he goes to get heavy dosh. I would think his family have said why fucking not if its just 1 year then a return to barca till his 45 lol

If he does go there we need new attackers now at barca and Neymar and Mane would be players i want hopefully Neymar but fuck his getting brittle would have to be cheap but doubt it

I want to fuck off raphina and garcia 100%

The rest except lew, pedri, gavi, kounde, de jong, alba and maybe dembele im not that interested in anymore

Fati and Torres are good players but nothing spectacular right now can see them going to Epl

I think man city should sign Bellingham and Leao they would be fucking unstoppable haha but i think leao will stay at milan
bellingham is a done deal for real madrid, personal terms agreed already just need to agree on fee.
dont barca need to sell first before they can buy anyone?

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
bellingham is a done deal for real madrid, personal terms agreed already just need to agree on fee.
dont barca need to sell first before they can buy anyone?
Yeah will see what happens

Fark hope he doesn't go there prefer he go to epl hahah

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah will see what happens

Fark hope he doesn't go there prefer he go to epl hahah
madrid will have the best midfielders in the world with bellingham valverde Tchouameni cavaminga plus modric kroos if they stick around for another season

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
madrid will have the best midfielders in the world with bellingham valverde Tchouameni cavaminga plus modric kroos if they stick around for another season
Yeah they need all of them to stop pedri and gavi hahaha

I hope man city flogs them tomorrow haha

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This ref in the Real/City game is letting Real get away with a lot of fouls and not giving any yellows for blatant shit.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As usual Real are strong on the counter.. Don't know why Dias gave Vini Jnr so much time and space. Should have closed out harder on him

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good result for City in the end. Cracking goal by De Bruyne. I don't know why Pep didn't make changes in the last 15 minutes. He didn't make a sub all game.. They sat back way too much. Were lucky not to concede.. Bernardo Silva was sleepwalking that last 20 minutes.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a bomb by De Bruyne. He was everywhere for City.

Real did a great job on Haaland. It will be a tough ask to do it again in Manchester, but I guess if anyone can it's Real.

Walker was great for City also.

I was also a bit puzzled by Pep not using subs, very lucky not to concede a goal late.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This ref in the Real/City game is letting Real get away with a lot of fouls and not giving any yellows for blatant shit.
Your goal shouldn’t of counted lol

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
neymar wants to leave psg and go to a team in the premier league will be interesting to see where he'll end up and be able to afford his wages