The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Again like usual you use a stupid example. I honestly believe that you have a below average IQ from some of the comments that you make.

I trust my sisters, I don't trust strangers.

If he is guilty of the crime I hope they throw the book at him but I'm not just going to side with anyone that makes any accusation. I'm not siding with either side.
Haha. And I'm the one being accused of taking things too seriously.

Either way. Everyone is someone's sister, no? Or daughter, no? And, that's the point I'm making.

So, I'm sure the accusers' brothers or fathers will be saying the EXACT same as you "I trust my sisters, I don't trust strangers" don't you think?

The case with the Bulldog players for example, her family didn't come out at the beginning and say it was absolute shit, did they? No doubt they were saying the same as you ... So, it can work both ways. No?

As I said, I get where you're coming from but I just don't get why so many of you step with the accuser immediately and rant about how women try to take advantage of rich footballers, or that past footballers have had similar things against them that turned out to be bogus.

Stop taking it so personal though mate. Get we have different views on things, but I'm certainly not calling names or carrying on like you ... LOL

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Do you think you're still lacking a little in defence?
I think we're good for center backs with white saliba Gabriel holding its more the fullbacks that might be a problem.

we just let tavares go on loan to Marseille which only leaves us Cedric tomiyasu Tierney and zinchenko as fullbacks which is a bit underwhelming considering Tierney and tomiyasu haven't played in pre season

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think we're good for center backs with white saliba Gabriel holding its more the fullbacks that might be a problem.

we just let tavares go on loan to Marseille which only leaves us Cedric tomiyasu Tierney and zinchenko as fullbacks which is a bit underwhelming considering Tierney and tomiyasu haven't played in pre season
Tavares was pretty shit from memory though, no?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tavares was pretty shit from memory though, no?
he had a few good games and a few shit ones but he's still young and needs to develop with game time elsewhere for now.
gonna be an interesting last month of the transfer window I still think we're a few players short in midfield and attack

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Tassie Devil we're up 4 nil against Sevilla with 20 mins gone into the 1st half
You're going to win the league. You're going to win the league :grinning:

Going to be a tough year this year though. Considering how much you've strenghened, I'd say you'd have to make top 4 at a minimum. No?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You're going to win the league. You're going to win the league :grinning:

Going to be a tough year this year though. Considering how much you've strenghened, I'd say you'd have to make top 4 at a minimum. No?
well I honestly think top 4 is gonna be city liverpool spurs and arsenal this season.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is from the police that released Partey:

"In this instance, no further action was taken because the relevant legislation had not yet come into effect at the time of the alleged offence. This has been explained to the complainant who continues to be supported by officers."

In other words, had it been 10 days later Partey would've been charged. Madness that Arsenal are still supporting him ....

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and now whoever wants De Jong has a little more leverage

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Barcelona are low life’s
I’ve seen some shit run clubs(Man U) but these take the cake
Not only are they run terribly the shithousery from them is almost unbelievable
I can’t believe the governing body hasn’t stepped in and sorted it out
They should be banned from making any signings untill they've paid all the wages they own.