The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
am aware of that, just strange to get a team they've played before in the competition again that early
Why is it strange? The odds of them drawing each other is the same as drawing any other team.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We need to cancel speed, tried to break kakas leg :sob: :sob: :sob:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lebanon forced to play their home games at a neutral venue have agreed to move their home match against australia to canberra

they should have moved it to belmore sports ground

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It took over a year to charge her, and its more than another year to go to a 4 DAY trial? Come on.

This should take 30 minutes to resolve. Its not exactly a murder trial.

I liked the Shovel's take on it this morning: Australians have woken to the disappointing news that Sam Kerr used the word 'bastard' and not '****' in her altercation with a British police officer

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I note, the same people decrying this as a storm in a teacup are demanding Leniu be executed at high noon.
Not really - nobody i've come across is expecting Leniuu to be charged with a crime and waste the Court's time (4 days worth), and he will be dealt with internally by his employer. Completely different thing.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It took over a year to charge her, and its more than another year to go to a 4 DAY trial? Come on.

I liked the Shovel's take on it this morning: Australians have woken to the disappointing news that Sam Kerr used the word 'bastard' and not '****' in her altercation with a British police officer
waste of time, should just be an appology and maybe a small fine at most. no need to take it to trial

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not really - nobody i've come across is expecting Leniuu to be charged with a crime and waste the Court's time (4 days worth), and he will be dealt with internally by his employer. Completely different thing.
yea, because he abused a footy player in a game, so the game will handle it. She abused an on duty police officer. Who else is going to deal with it?
My point is, everyone is saying this is nothing, but also saying Leniu is a monster.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Do you think people would more or less upset with Spencer if he called Mam a black bastard?