The Flutterby Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
[FKN-SIK] said:
are the players gonna tell a fan that her work is sh!t?
if t hey thaught they were shyt they wouldnt ask her to print off more copies so they could keep them would they?

plz do me a favour and get off ur high horse, dont think acting like a hard arse gangsta is gona earn urself respect around here coz it aint. especially when u start messing with those of us who have been here from the beginning. those of us who earned our own respect around here.

you dont impress me, and i m pretty confident everyone else here thinks ur a tool aswell. If ur just here to stir shyt i suggest u do us all a favour and fu.ck off. thanks for ruining this thread, im sure =el magic= will appreciate it.

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
*dOgzRuLe* said:
if t hey thaught they were shyt they wouldnt ask her to print off more copies so they could keep them would they?

plz do me a favour and get off ur high horse, dont think acting like a hard arse gangsta is gona earn urself respect around here coz it aint. especially when u start messing with those of us who have been here from the beginning. those of us who earned our own respect around here.

you dont impress me, and i m pretty confident everyone else here thinks ur a tool aswell. If ur just here to stir shyt i suggest u do us all a favour and fu.ck off. thanks for ruining this thread, im sure =el magic= will appreciate it.
you tell him sis *respect*

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
ok peoples the thread is borderline closed...please keep it civil coz there really aint no need to go giving innocent members crap about hard work and time they put into appreciating the players.

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
Bek said:
her work aint ****!your ****!!!She puts so much into making them and all you can do is bag her work out.Like a lot of people have been saying if you dont like it tough.oh and if the players didn like it they wouldn laugh and ask them to make more..the players enjoy a gud laugh as do we!so get over it
your a rabbits supporter

go make a wooden spoon forum

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
[FKN-SIK] said:
your a rabbits supporter

thats going to far!putting my team in this!You just didn have anything to say to any1 else so you pick on the yougust one thats bagging you out!every1 else in here dosen have a problem with me exceot you and i know for a fact every1..or most people have a problem with you so why dont you go make ur own forum and leave EM alone!
Oh and by the way look at the ladder idiot!whose coming last???it aint souths?

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
[FKN-SIK] said:
your a rabbits supporter

1. the kennel is not a forum for JUST dogs fans, we have a wide variety of supporters from other clubs here too, and its not ur place to tell them that they are not welcome here, or to go somewhere else. would u like it if i told u to start or join the "i am a tool anonymous" forum??

2. lay off my sister FFS shes only 13, souths supporter or not, or do u get a sad kick out of teasing minors?

i honestly say that calling you scum, gives scum a bad name :sleepy:

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
*dOgzRuLe* said:
1. the kennel is not a forum for JUST dogs fans, we have a wide variety of supporters from other clubs here too, and its not ur place to tell them that they are not welcome here, or to go somewhere else. would u like it if i told u to start or join the "i am a tool anonymous" forum??

2. lay off my sister FFS shes only 13, souths supporter or not, or do u get a sad kick out of teasing minors?
thankz for sticking up for me!I was just about to ring you and tell you about the evil mad thats baggin EM out and me!YOUr blood!

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
i'm going to print this out and give it to Reni so he can put it on his fridge

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
[FKN-SIK] said:

go on do it!Youll look like an idiot!at least Em's are awsome, creative and the players love them.if i was Reni and you gave me that pick to sign i'd laugh at you and the foto!

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
[FKN-SIK] said:

*yawn*

just when i thaught you couldnt get any sadder...

Status
Not open for further replies.