The Fitness Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I got my biopsy results back.... I had another rejection, which means no gym yet and increase of meds. The same ones that turn people psychotic.

Now I'm already having homicidal fantasies. If you don't hear from me for a while that means I have been committed, or arrested lol

I feel like a caged lion tbh...

PS are you psycho If you know you're psycho?

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got my biopsy results back.... I had another rejection, which means no gym yet and increase of meds. The same ones that turn people psychotic.

Now I'm already having homicidal fantasies. If you don't hear from me for a while that means I have been committed, or arrested lol

Well that's kinda good news who needs a gym when you're psychotic lol.
Like my tardinlaw he's huge but couldn't lift a paper weight, but when the **** has a psychotic episode it takes the 4 cops and 2 cans of capsicum spray to drop him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well that's kinda good news who needs a gym when you're psychotic lol.
Like my tardinlaw he's huge but couldn't lift a paper weight, but when the **** has a psychotic episode it takes the 4 cops and 2 cans of capsicum spray to drop him.
Well I just did a psycho test online and I'm 85% psycho lol Thanks Dr Google lol

God help the ***** that ever wronged me when I hit 100%. Then if have to change my username back to Assassin lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well I just did a psycho test online and I'm 85% psycho lol Thanks Dr Google lol

God help the ***** that ever wronged me when I hit 100%. Then if have to change my username back to Assassin lol
Wheres this test i wanna try hehe

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just tried one on play buzz , whilst i do have thoughts of hurting people who have wronged me i dont fit the mould

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just tried one on play buzz , whilst i do have thoughts of hurting people who have wronged me i dont fit the mould
Screenshot_20170714-190820.png

PS totally wrong..... I don't live in an apartment lol

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I got 4%..

Who the F$&k creates these tests..I'm gunna hunt them down..f$&k their dog..their cat..their fish..their bird..their back fence.. Then come after them..hack em up into little pieces..and fry em up in a pan..while proudly wearing their skull as a hat..and their nipples as earrings..I swear I'll..

Oh hang on a low score means I'm LESS likely to be a psychopath..oops sorry I guess all that I've said are things I'd never do..according to the test that is..now if only I could convince the voices in my head to listen to the results.. :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I got 4%..

Who the F$&k creates these tests..I'm gunna hunt them down..f$&k their dog..their cat..their fish..their bird..their back fence.. Then come after them..hack em up into little pieces..and fry em up in a pan..while proudly wearing their skull as a hat..and their nipples as earrings..I swear I'll..

Oh hang on a low score means I'm LESS likely to be a psychopath..oops sorry I guess all that I've said are things I'd never do..according to the test that is..now if only I could convince the voices in my head to listen to the results.. :grinning:
Bahahahahahaha

I just found my partner in crime lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

PS are you psycho If you know you're psycho?
Im sure des is making it worse

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with any of those F45 training gyms, there classes look interesting tbh even though it costs about $50 a week to be a member.