The Final Straw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I heard greenberg say this week that he does not get involved while the integrity unit is involved. Umm just wondering why he got involved with the doggies then or was the integrity not involved. If not why not ? He didnt hesitate against the dogs.

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just do not understand the fascination with footballers who want to take their clothes off ... it's idiotic.
you also have to be very aware of what happens off the field and that’s why determinations like ours need to be severe.
Brownturds comments above could apply to both situations, guess which one it was?

Compare that to his comments below:

But I will say to you is for us to be able to land at a conclusion and complete the investigation it requires us to try our very hardest to talk to as many people as possible.
I understand that, from time to time, issues will come on our table and you will judge us on two things: on the issue itself and how we deal with it.
I have to stop looking at this, it's infuriating. The prick was foreshadowing a severe penalty for the Dogs before he'd even started investigating, still commented on it after it was all over just to sling a little more mud our way, but treads so carefully around the Bunnies incident you'd swear he was one of the blokes in the video.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Brownturds comments above could apply to both situations, guess which one it was?

I have to stop looking at this, it's infuriating. The prick was foreshadowing a severe penalty for the Dogs before he'd even started investigating, still commented on it after it was all over just to sling a little more mud our way, but treads so carefully around the Bunnies incident you'd swear he was one of the blokes in the video.
Maybe that's it Greenturd is in the photo, explains why no action taken because it's his head not his dick. (Straight up honest mistake)

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if there is conflict between the NRL and the Arabic fan base here.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The NRL wouldn't want that... they'd have their base burned down Cronulla Riots stlye u'leh...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well the media and nrlol don't have conflict with the Roosters, that's because they share the same demographics

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Lol this crooked agenda driven sport is a joke. No wonder they fast tracked the slimiest worm they knew of to the top of the ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.