The ever present lawnmowers

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Mowing regularly at a low height and removing minimal growth makes the grass horny and produces a thicker lawn. Also smells nice.
Feeding your lawn some of that purple mf drank and watermelon is scientifically proven to thicken 'it' up aswell.

I have a patch of mint growing through my lawn and smells like marital sex when I cut through it.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am also a shift worker but do not expect my neighbours to alter their habits in order to cater for my sleeping patterns - especially during daylight hours.

Considered a blockout shutter for her bedroom?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have a legitimate concern for my shift worker wifes well being.

I will take your selfish renter mindset into consideration. Thanks for your feedback,

Boost_United
You say renter like it’s a bad thing… don’t worry man, I used to think the same until I realised I can rent a nice place and add an extra 4 properties to my portfolio.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I am also a shift worker but do not expect my neighbours to alter their habits in order to cater for my sleeping patterns - especially during daylight hours.

Considered a blockout shutter for her bedroom?
Already got blockouts. I'm not talking about regular maintenance. I'm talking about excessive unhealthy obsessions hiding parkinsons symptoms by holding onto vibrational devices

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
You say renter like it’s a bad thing… don’t worry man, I used to think the same until I realised I can rent a nice place and add an extra 4 properties to my portfolio.
I love how humble the kennel has become

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I love how humble the kennel has become
Yeah we got all these flops around here calling people renters in a derogatory sense, people saying they deserve more rest than anyone else, people complaining about other people keeping their property in good shape… it’s crazy

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Yeah we got all these flops around here calling people renters in a derogatory sense, people saying they deserve more rest than anyone else, people complaining about other people keeping their property in good shape… it’s crazy
Dont forget the ultra serious anal retenters

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m with you on leaf blowers though. I fucking hate the loud pointless things

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
She works in covid wards and understandably doesnt not want rip off the ppe she has been wearing for 10 hrs to replace it with other ppe!
Set up a camp bed in the staff room at the hospital you whingers. Problem solved. Tskk :grinning:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I’m with you on leaf blowers though. I fucking hate the loud pointless things
In a subtropical climate where it has been raining on off for the last 3 days, still leaves the sprinklers on for 3 hrs but cant bear to waste the 10 mins water it would take to hose down the drive and pathways smh

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Setup up some nightly right on cue for the 6 p.m news 120 decibels bangarang more like it. Tsskk Tskk
What about asking the cleaner to remove some buckets and mops and clear a space in the utility room then.

Jokes aside I hope she gets the rest she needs and deserves.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
What about asking the cleaner to remove some buckets and mops and clear a space in the utility room then.

Jokes aside I hope she gets the rest she needs and deserves.
Utiliy rooms are now secondary covid wards

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My neighbour had a go at me about me using a push mower for 5 minutes ,apparently its to noisy for his wife with and 1 year old

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
She'll be asked to take a few patients home with her soon :grinning:
You'll appreciate the lawn mowing, whipper snipper noise then....will start reminiscin' even...will seem like normal ol' early 2019 times :grinning: back in the pre-covid times remember that lol