The ever present lawnmowers

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
My neighbour had a go at me about me using a push mower for 5 minutes ,apparently its to noisy for his wife with and 1 year old
♤♤♤♤
This is the typcal type of scum I'm talking about. No consideration. Should have taken no longer than 4 minutes 30 seconds

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
♤♤♤♤
This is the typcal type of scum I'm talking about. No consideration. Should have taken no longer than 4 minutes 30 seconds
3 times he has had a go at me another time i had a blu tooth speaker weeding my lawn listening to tom petty, i did him tell him the issue is your mrs is a **** , i also went of my rocker once at woolies at this stupid mole not even realizing it was my neighbour they sent a hamper after that lol

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My neighbour had a go at me about me using a push mower for 5 minutes ,apparently its to noisy for his wife with and 1 year old
It's one thing to be agitated by a neighbour mixing the )awn, it's another ti think you have the right to tell em to stop.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Try living next door to a bloke who runs a fucking gardening business. **** is out the front 4 days a week mowing, edging and blowing. Occasionally pulls out the scissors for the lawn too. His yard is immaculate though.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Try living next door to a bloke who runs a fucking gardening business. **** is out the front 4 days a week mowing, edging and blowing. Occasionally pulls out the scissors for the lawn too. His yard is immaculate though.
Sounds like he doesn’t have much business if he spends 4 days a week on his own lawn :-).

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Talk about commitment - mow lawns for others all day then come home and do your own :-).
I'm pretty sure that was the story line for a Richard Gear movie I saw once

1642978650832.png

Always a Bulldog

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe mow your own lawn next time.
Lol nah it was mine he is a special kind of retard he stuck his hand over the fence and asked if my dogs got covid because he wont pat it .
I told no but if she bites you i hope you learn a valuable lesson that its probally best not to stick your hand over peoples fences