The entertainers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimboSlice

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I gotta tell ya, the first 60 odd minutes of that game was killing me inside, same old dodgy play, with U.S. Having terrible ball security.. But some glimpses of hope amongst it all..

But those last 15 or so minutes, gave me a lot more hope! Our team has the individuals capable of lighting up a game! And it showed!

Good win boys and great for the for/against!!

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
the first 60 minutes is unfortunately where we're at. The titans are terrible and we aren't much better

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
This team definitely knows how to frustrate the hell out of me! But happy with the win. Gonna be a hell of a game on Friday night.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Entertainers? Lol please. Titans threw in the towel and we played with a abit of energy and ran over the top of them. Only thing to take out of that game is the 2 points.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Hold the ball and we can beat anyone!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The problem is if we start slow against good teams it will be very hard to come back for example the Roosters game. Today it was ok because the titans had nothing. If we come out like that on Friday we'll be sorry especially with the Manly win today.

KimboSlice

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Entertainers? Lol please. Titans threw in the towel and we played with a abit of energy and ran over the top of them. Only thing to take out of that game is the 2 points.
Ease up eeyore... Hence the hope... Didn't say we are gonna win the Comp, just that the last 15 was a glimpse of hope for us after the first 60 of same old crap...

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Ease up eeyore... Hence the hope... Didn't say we are gonna win the Comp, just that the last 15 was a glimpse of hope for us after the first 60 of same old crap...
Asking Marley to be positive is like asking a politician not to lie

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I said it at half time....... the entertainers - 3 stooges edition. Far from the classic entertainers.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Rubbish thread Kimbo?!?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fair enough

KimboSlice

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Rubbish thread Kimbo?!?
Yeah mate, unlike this jerk on another thread, who told me I wasn't welcome to participate in the thread anymore (which was rubbish).. I'm more than happy to allow people to have their opinion...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah mate, unlike this jerk on another thread, who told me I wasn't welcome to participate in the thread anymore (which was rubbish).. I'm more than happy to allow people to have their opinion...
ha ha ha,

rubbish thread !

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
its hard to play against a team that is not good.
so true,,, they were erratic , they had nothing to lose and played dangerously , our boys were very resourceful to play with what was thrown at them.
DES wouldve given them a plan b at halftime

Status
Not open for further replies.