the double header in round 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont know how this is going to work.

bulldogs season pass holders sit in there seat for our game then what happens wen game ends and tigers pass holders want there seat. that is 4069 people have to get out of there seat and how ever many season ticket holders they got

all pass holders get free double pass for the game. how are ya meant to sit with ya mates you give them too if there is other people who have seats next to you every week, i dont wanna be giving up my seat for anyone.

this could be crazy on the night, have the clubs and stadium people actually thought it through

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happens if we buy on the day at the stadium? Do we pay for two games for the price of one?

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah it 2 games for price of one its a double header mate they doing it so they get a bumper crowd but it will truelly be a disaster with the points i just said.
bulldogs v eels 530, tigers v manly 730

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They will just force one club to another section tbh

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
yeah it 2 games for price of one its a double header mate they doing it so they get a bumper crowd but it will truelly be a disaster with the points i just said.
bulldogs v eels 530, tigers v manly 730
The bulldogs/eels game is the 7:30 game, tigers is the first game

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will just force one club to another section tbh
i dont pay 290 dollars for some other jerk to sit in my seat. i wont be moving they can suck my balls if they think this is happening

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont pay 290 dollars for some other jerk to sit in my seat. i wont be moving they can suck my balls if they think this is happening
shiny disco ones?

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this game doesn't at least get over 25,000 people with 4 Sydney teams then this truly is a disaster.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Whats the difference if its the same category?

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think that we'll get the priority seats since we have more STH's than the Tigers, plus we play all our games at ANZ as opposed to 3-4 per year. Tigers STH's will most likely be moved to the opposite side of the ground.

B

blueandwhite

to be honest i think its pretty friggin obvious what theyll do

just shift all the dogs members to one side of the tunnel and the tigers to the other, so both members get a seat (albeit not their usual seat) on their regular side of the ground

then the other two supports are just away fans

not that difficult, chaps

Junior DJ

Frank The Tank
Reaction score
25,000 is the aim for this game , i hope it reaches that .

Status
Not open for further replies.