Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
"Allegedly" ;)

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
What's with all this double G doggs stuff? There is only one g in dog, dogs, dogsbody, etc. The don of Breakfast Point uses two Gs, but he is hardly the gold standard for English usage.
No different from Sussan Ley.
Hello Everyone,

Just discovered this forum and was blown away by the supporters and chatter on this site. Awesome to see individuals sharing the same passion for this club as it returns to its former glory.

I have been a lifelong Doggies fan since 2004 and a currently a Platinum member. I attend all home games in Sydney. This is my 9th consecutive season as a member.

If I could pick the top games I've been to I would rank them as:

1. 2014 Semi Final vs Manly at Allianz Stadium 18-17
2. 2013 Round 7 Good Friday vs Rabbitohs at Accor Stadium 15-14
3. 2023 Round 5 vs Cowboys at Accor Stadium 15-14
4. 2011 Round 6 vs Eels at ANZ Stadium 34-14
5. 2005 Round 20 vs Broncos at Telstra Stadium 29-22

The Bulldogs have a huge opportunity to become a consistent powerhouse of the NRL, we have the most diverse and passionate supporter base in the competition. Cirraldo's no excuse attitude is exactly the Dogs of War mentality we need.

We have suffered some lean years but the best days are ahead.

View attachment 68299
Welcome to The Kennel. You will find it entertaining and sometimes informative.

You will have already noticed that no matter what thread you start, some will always turn it back to their favourite rant. Get used to it.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No different from Sussan Ley.
I agree! The only (slight) difference is that Sussan Ley hasn't posted anything on the Kennel and therefore hasn't given me an excuse to take the piss out of her. So I will now: either Sussan Ley or her parents have fallen victim to the look-at-moi syndrome, and deliberately spelled her name wrong to get attention. Am I right or am I right?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree! The only (slight) difference is that Sussan Ley hasn't posted anything on the Kennel and therefore hasn't given me an excuse to take the piss out of her. So I will now: either Sussan Ley or her parents have fallen victim to the look-at-moi syndrome, and deliberately spelled her name wrong to get attention. Am I right or am I right?
Sussan added the extra S to her name because she believes in numerology, and it apparently adds up to a better result than the standard Susan that she was given at birth.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome, if you are genuine dogs supporter you will enjoy, be angry, laugh, and think WTF at some of the posts and posters on TK, If you’re not you’ll get hammered. Best of luck.

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Just discovered this forum and was blown away by the supporters and chatter on this site. Awesome to see individuals sharing the same passion for this club as it returns to its former glory.

I have been a lifelong Doggies fan since 2004 and a currently a Platinum member. I attend all home games in Sydney. This is my 9th consecutive season as a member.

If I could pick the top games I've been to I would rank them as:

1. 2014 Semi Final vs Manly at Allianz Stadium 18-17
2. 2013 Round 7 Good Friday vs Rabbitohs at Accor Stadium 15-14
3. 2023 Round 5 vs Cowboys at Accor Stadium 15-14
4. 2011 Round 6 vs Eels at ANZ Stadium 34-14
5. 2005 Round 20 vs Broncos at Telstra Stadium 29-22

The Bulldogs have a huge opportunity to become a consistent powerhouse of the NRL, we have the most diverse and passionate supporter base in the competition. Cirraldo's no excuse attitude is exactly the Dogs of War mentality we need.

We have suffered some lean years but the best days are ahead.

View attachment 68299
I might add Sundays game to this list. One of the best comebacks I’ve seen from the Bulldogs.

The 16-0 comeback against Manly last game of 2022 was good but our season was dead.

6. 2023 Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans at Accor Stadium 20-18