The dirty six

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Fellow tragics.
I was so disappointed how the club ended last season I was steeled for disappointment this season I guess.

I don't know about you but after round 20 last season I thought the following six players had the most abysmal form, I couldn't believe how bad they were going:-

Mybe: for me this guy us such a disappointment. I know there is talent there and he has another 3 years with the club. Form about the same as last year for mine.

Holland: improved this season I think.

Williams: how is he going at Cronulla?

Tim Brown/e? Haven't seen a Penrith game this season.

Tolman: much improved, I think he is going good.

Danny Fualalo: he was hopeless falling off tackles badly. Much better this season and not tge huge liability in defence. He is young and hopefully continues to improve.

This season I think the team is performing average again.
Maybe all the speculation about the roster and player movements is having an adverse impact.
However I feel we need an on field general in the halfs that can lead the team.
If we had one of those I think we will be a much improved overnight.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Our problem is exactly that, why hasn't someone ???? (The real Voldermort) not chosen a General now that he has found one?

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mbye: Looking alright at dummyhalf but still room for improvement

Holland: Improved from last season, looks good under the high ball.

T-Rex: Can't even make the sharks side and struggling in reserve grade.

Browne: Been in and out of the first grade side in penrith and was suspended for a couple of games whilst in reserve grade.

Tolman: Improved.

Fualalo: Has gone to another level this season.

Upupcronulla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Trex has been ok in reserve grade. Making good metres but he's still a lazy prick especially in defence

Should be killing it in reserve grade

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No creativity in our squad to many bash and barge,the top teams in this comp,easts,cowboys,raiders,have 2 or 3 players who can create things,where are ours

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The way I see it there's no go forward. Yes, the dummy half does have to give fast, accurate service to the forwards but if the forwards don't do their part in hitting it up hard and fast the whole show turns into a running sideways shit fight.

And then there's the other side of the coin... our forwards must be aggressive in defence. We must stop the other side before they hit top gear, and ours don't.

The Tigers forwards took the ball at top pace and punched good metres through us whereas most of our forwards surrendered to the first tackle. The only forwards we have that hit hard with any pace are Klemmer, Jackson, Fualalo (still learning) and sometimes Kasiano. Again there is a question mark over Sam. He looked good at the start of this season but now he's back to overweight and unfit. The next stage will be carrying an injury and putting in a useless 10 minutes.

There's no go forward which invites sideways running, no penetration and the equal lowest points scored (122) with Newcastle.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
The way I see it there's no go forward. Yes, the dummy half does have to give fast, accurate service to the forwards but if the forwards don't do their part in hitting it up hard and fast the whole show turns into a running sideways shit fight.

And then there's the other side of the coin... our forwards must be aggressive in defence. We must stop the other side before they hit top gear, and ours don't.

The Tigers forwards took the ball at top pace and punched good metres through us whereas most of our forwards surrendered to the first tackle. The only forwards we have that hit hard with any pace are Klemmer, Jackson, Fualalo (still learning) and sometimes Kasiano. Again there is a question mark over Sam. He looked good at the start of this season but now he's back to overweight and unfit. The next stage will be carrying an injury and putting in a useless 10 minutes.

There's no go forward which invites sideways running, no penetration and the equal lowest points scored (122) with Newcastle.
+1 good sir

Status
Not open for further replies.