The difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
See this guy? He has passion for his team, he wants them to win, bad.
Does Des have the same passion for his young Bulldogs to succeed against all odds?
I wonder if Hasler has the same desire he had for his Eagles?
This head is the attitude I want at the Dogs.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hasler came to dogs for money..... he left the passion at brooky.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the game I was sitting in the new "Centreline" seats and 2 rows down from Hasler in the box after every mistake we all would look back at Hasler and the look we saw was a calm and collected Hasler but we knew he was fuming- You dont have to go all red in the face or drop F-bombs to show how compassionate you are - Im sure Hasler would tear into the lads come next training session.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
At the game I was sitting in the new "Centreline" seats and 2 rows down from Hasler in the box after every mistake we all would look back at Hasler and the look we saw was a calm and collected Hasler but we knew he was fuming- You dont have to go all red in the face or drop F-bombs to show how compassionate you are - Im sure Hasler would tear into the lads come next training session.
Sorry bro, but if the boys were worried about des tearing into them, they wont be all smiles and hugging the rat after the loss.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry bro, but if the boys were worried about des tearing into them, they wont be all smiles and hugging the rat after the loss.
They have to be professional even if it means hugging the rat, The boys know the game was theirs to lose - back to the drawing board.

Nrgizer

Waterboy
Reaction score
Too much focus on bulldogs players emotions with Ben Barba. Really who gives a shit! At the end of the day players hate or fans hate towards Barba is not going achieve anything.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Too much focus on bulldogs players emotions with Ben Barba. Really who gives a shit! At the end of the day players hate or fans hate towards Barba is not going achieve anything.
It reflects general attitude of the players after a shamefull loss so I give a shit

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
[video=youtube;s2KHrVwSGrI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2KHrVwSGrI[/video]

Nrgizer

Waterboy
Reaction score
It reflects general attitude of the players after a shamefull loss so I give a shit
I agree its a shameful loss but general attitude during the game far surpasses the general attitude after the game. In reality we should judge the players performance/attitude during the 80mins of play and not after, during hand shakes.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
[video=youtube;Pu4LNx1GAe0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu4LNx1GAe0[/video]

where did this des go

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You've hit the nail on the head. I knew from the press article on tuesday where DES was quoted saying Benny's moved on ,we've moved on, that the bulldogs were goners and hadn't trained hard enough.
If they held on to the hate , like me and a lot of other fans they would've been motivated to train their butts off to ensure a proud victory but instead they chose to be saints and hold love fests instead.
I have never once said anything positive about the roosters or souffs or any other team for that matter but DES should have a good look at what deep seeded hate for your rival opponent produces .. Bloody good football.. That's all

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What was odd that he started show much more emotion later into the game, more than usual for him.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if all it took was firing up then id be a great NRL coach, halftime speech is grab a cricket bat and destroy the dressing room each game even if we are winning

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
if all it took was firing up then id be a great NRL coach, halftime speech is grab a cricket bat and destroy the dressing room each game even if we are winning
I like your style :slick:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
When players /coach start to feel ashamed about the loss it will reflect in their attitude during and after the game. Des was much more animated after the loss back in manly days.... thats how he won 2 premierships. Now Des is usually a spectator during the game. The passion he had for manly is not there hence our crap performances week in week out.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
When players /coach start to feel ashamed about the loss it will reflect in their attitude during and after the game. Des was much more animated after the loss back in manly days.... thats how he won 2 premierships. Now Des is usually a spectator during the game. The passion he had for manly is not there hence our crap performances week in week out.
yeah true.so what does our club do, sign him for another 2 years lol

Status
Not open for further replies.