The diet and Melbourne regimen turning Dogzilla — Sam Kasiano — into a Storm thriller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He's looking good, I imagine he will be a huge signing for Melbourne, not really looking forward to having to watch Kas play against the Dogs a few times a year.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who cares how slim he looks. He was never a force unless he was carrying big weight steam rolling defenders. I don't think you want him playing big minutes, it takes away his impact which is what he's built for. I hope he slims more I reckon it'll be a disaster for him

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
george rose had never displayed anywhere the ability kasiano has. i dont know if you just dont like kas but after seeing what bellamy has done with forwards not close to that level im more then prepared to sit back and see what happens
If Bellamy wants a challenge, recruit and get Tony Williams firing.

Kas has lost weight before and as @Cook mentioned, when he lost weight he lost impact. Still got same average minutes from him.

Yes he can pop a nicely timed offload and has soft hands, but that's also his downfall. Gives away silly penalties and has a habit of pushing the offload.

Kas was at his best in the battering ram days.

Prepared to sit back and see what happens too, but I reckon a blowout or tossing in towel is only a matter of time.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Same shit every year. Also what a **** for admitting he was eating shit behind the clubs back while at the dogs and laughing about it. Also fuck our club for being fucking soft on him. Fat **** went downhill as soon as Frank left as he didn't have someone babying him all the time and instead had that other fat fuck Feastwood as his food buddy ffs. So fucking happy he's gone.
Completely agree with you, **** thinks his heavy admitting to eating shit behind the clubs back and it shows how fucken weak our club got under raelene castle and Des Hasler.
I really am hoping dean pay and this new ceo cause some fkn damage in a positive way.

But if kasiano kills it I will be crying like a bitch.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats the fittest he's looked as far as i can recall. whether that translates to him being able to do more on the field remains to be seen. I'll be disappointed if he finally hits the potential he showed when he broke into the NRL, but maybe a change of clubs was what he needed to stop taking his position for granted.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We did .. pre season he looked ripped.

By Round 5, a few El Jannah visits and Maccas drivethrough raids, and he was back to 130+kgs again.
yep pretty much. His weight wasnt the problem we had with him. He has been fit before. His handling, laziness and lack of ability to bend in defence were problems. Simply being fit wont be enough to fix kas.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
yep pretty much. His weight wasnt the problem we had with him. He has been fit before. His handling, laziness and lack of ability to bend in defence were problems. Simply being fit wont be enough to fix kas.
Watch him turn into superman when he plays against us

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Every Kant that leaves kills us

You do realise Barba is undefeated v us and that’s the way it will stay because he ain’t ever coming back to NRL

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The novelty of playing for a new club will soon wear off.
He’ll be a fat **** by the end of the season.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Every Kant that leaves kills us

You do realise Barba is undefeated v us and that’s the way it will stay because he ain’t ever coming back to NRL
SBW and Mason don't have a 100% record against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.