The danger of Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You're forgetting we lost brett as well when we lost graham, brett was killing it before he got injured.
I'm not forgetting that, Borris' injury in the South's game does have some relevance, however we are looking here at the performance of the team, as a team. It so happens that Brett helps supply more evidence in favour of the suggestion that the team is too reliant on Graham. Both of our games against West Tigers have been without Brett at the back. The first one, with Graham in the team, the Dogs won a brave victory. The second, without Graham in the team, was more than forgettable.

I'm not blaming this on Graham, it is as much the rest of the team's responsibility to fire up as it is his. I do question the decision to make him captain, however, I don't think he is as good a man manager as Ennis was. Part of being a good leader (arguably the most important part) is making each individual in your team feel like they are vitally important. At the moment, the team look they think Graham is vitally important.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
How times have changed , I don't know what's going on with graham but he is not the same
since he was suspended

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
all those concussions are starting to catch up to him

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How times have changed , I don't know what's going on with graham but he is not the same
since he was suspended
Probably just down on confidence after he was treated like shit by the NRL playing his natural game, might be scared to play the way he use to as he might attract too much media attention for the NRL to suspend him.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably just down on confidence after he was treated like shit by the NRL playing his natural game, might be scared to play the way he use to as he might attract too much media attention for the NRL to suspend him.
Good call bro I agree

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its possible, he has been hammered by the NRL and media since he came in 2012. A lesser man would of just packed his bags and went back home.

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lets not put graham on the list of people who should go please! lol
he was a king to us last year remember guys?
yes hes not playing like he usually does but to be fair this year has been hard on him
where not used to him playing like this, give him time, even if we have to wait next year for it
his good for us

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Graham looks like he needs a bit more match fitness because of suspension and injury...i hardly think he is a weak link. I hope you eat your words in the coming weeks because that is a rubbish statement

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
lets not put graham on the list of people who should go please! lol
he was a king to us last year remember guys?
yes hes not playing like he usually does but to be fair this year has been hard on him
where not used to him playing like this, give him time, even if we have to wait next year for it
his good for us
No way I dont want him to go, I just want the old James back

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Graham looks like he needs a bit more match fitness because of suspension and injury...i hardly think he is a weak link. I hope you eat your words in the coming weeks because that is a rubbish statement
Graham is not the weakest link. Hes an integral part of the team. However, why doesnt he pass the ball more.
His 3 metre hit-ups are achieving nothing. He needs to have a look at Sam Kasiano.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Graham is not the weakest link. Hes an integral part of the team. However, why doesnt he pass the ball more.
His 3 metre hit-ups are achieving nothing. He needs to have a look at Sam Kasiano.
If he is an integral part of the team then it would be safe to assume he is heavily targeted by rushing defence, which he is. If he does not pass he might concerned about directing the team straight with a hit up. Kasiano should take a look at how Klemmer plays because he is far more damaging with far less errors and can play far more minutes.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Paul Gallen 2.0

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dud thread, sorry mate :( But this is just nonsense. Youre looking for something that isnt there.

Look at the actual problems in our squad that you can pinpoint without making vague assumptions.
agreed dud thread has been talked to death //////////////

Status
Not open for further replies.