Reaction score
Isn't there 2 marshall's James & Hamish

I reckon they haven't really offered much for Nz Cricket

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
hamish can bat, james cant
i have no problem with hamish marshall being in the team, he is a proven batsman at this level.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Congratulations to the West Indies on making the Champions Trophy Final they are the only team to have beaten Australia in this year's series so it is going to be a very tough and tight contest. Chris Gayle's 130 was the highlight of the night as he steered his side through to the final.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The aussies have never WON the Champions Trophy either, will be a top game

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
It's good to see the Champions of 2004 challenging against the champions of the world should be a great match to watch.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
GO THE WINDIES!!! :D

They deserve to be in the final and imo they deserve to win it!!, they have only lost like 1 game all series, great stuff! :grinning:

HAHAHAH YOU DIRRY SAFFA'S..gosh I hate South Africa, all their sporting teams are dirty mother ****ers!!!

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it would have been good to beat SA in the final though.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Mike Hussey will step up in the final he hasn't been in great form but has been scoring some runs but is due for a big score

Damien Martyn is in brilliant form hopefully he can pull out another good batting performance

Glenn McGrath the champion should claim another 3 victims as well on sunday.

Good Luck Aussies

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
this match is gonna be a cracker, west indies are so dangerous in the one day game with players like gayle, lara, taylor, chanderpaul and samuels. good luck to the aussies but something tells me the windies will win it.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Anyone know the condition of Shivnarine Chanderpaul injury and if he will be playing in the final ?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
not sure about that one mate, though im pretty sure he will be fine for the final.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Former Test player charged with arson

Cricinfo staff

November 3, 2006

Mark Vermeulen has been charged by the police in connection with two arson attacks earlier this week which destroyed buildings at the Zimbabwe Cricket Academy and damaged an office at the headquarters of Zimbabwe Cricket. He is expected to appear in court in the next few days.

A source said that Vermeulen, who played eight Tests between 2002 and 2004, had been due to fly to Johannesburg on Wednesday.

"He's been detained since yesterday on charges of arson," Vermeulen's father Roland said. "We don't know at the moment where they are holding him ... but we are trying our best to get him out and sort matters while he is outside."

He flew back to Zimbabwe in September ostensibly to try to win back his place in the national side. But he was not picked in the provisional squad for the forthcoming tour of Zimbabwe and his chances of a recall appeared almost non existent.

His summer in England ended in controversy when he was banned - initially for ten years but that was reduced on appeal - following an altercation during a Lancashire League match.

this guy is an absolute lunatic. i saw footage of him in the lancashire match and it was atrocious. throwing the ball into the crowd, picking fights with players and officials... and now setting ablaze the zimbabwe cricket academy and headquarters. gosh

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
yeah seen that he has gone disgraceful since he left the national side

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
I thought he was going to be like 1 of the flower brothers and lift zimbabwe's chances to be more competitive

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
lol. It scares me to think of what would have happened to Zimbabwe if Andy Flower never existed.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
He was pretty much the only one who could bat and heath streak the only 1 who could bowl.

They could have done much better than they have less than 10 wins in 15 years is disgraceful for a nation.

Plus they had 1 of the World Cup matches in Zimbabwe so i don't know why the game is not improving more.