The Consolidated Cricket Thread

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
We got them nervous for last hour or so but ultimately our shitty batting cost us the match.
Very good work from lower order!
Still need to tidy up the bowling too!! We had 45 in the game compared to their 10. If we had 35 less we have a much closer game!!

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Still need to tidy up the bowling too!! We had 45 in the game compared to their 10. If we had 35 less we have a much closer game!!
We gave away 37 extras and they gave away 29, sfa in it really. Bowlers did their job with both ball and bat, it was batters that really cost the match

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
We gave away 37 extras and they gave away 29, sfa in it really. Bowlers did their job with both ball and bat, it was batters that really cost the match
Yep my bad got them round the wrong way!! Regardless 37 is still quite high... in saying that Sharma bowled about a thousand no balls that weren’t called!!

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep my bad got them round the wrong way!! Regardless 37 is still quite high... in saying that Sharma bowled about a thousand no balls that weren’t called!!
4 of those extras against us was one of those unlucky ones, i can't remember who was bowling but they bowled a bouncer, hit a small crack, the thing took off and was way over the head of paine and went for 4. Another one lyon was bowling, beat the advancing batsman all ends up and also paine and it went for 4. I'm sure the indians would have a few examples like that as well though.

*Edit:
i forgot to mention above, our first bowling innings we only had 1 extra, the other 36 all in the second, no doubt the bowlers got a bit sloppy there most likely pushing too hard trying to grab that crucial wicket

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Test time again. India will be without Ashwin and Rohit Sharma, interesting who they call up as replacements. Sounds like we will be rolling with the same cracking top order again

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Has anyone followed the shield this year closely enough to have any idea how this pitch in perth has gone so far?

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This pitch looks pretty nice to bat on, if the lads are going to get some confidence and runs it is here.

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Harris needs to keep going.
We've scored 4 runs in last half hour.
Get off strike khawaja you plonker!

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How bad did khawaja look that innings, he didn't look comfortable facing a single ball

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know what to make of this pitch, it is a strange one. Best i shutup till india bat on it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
aussies playing like Indians and Indians playing like aussies