The Consolidated Cricket Thread

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The question is, are they REALLY injured?
The ODI game is slowly dying, once the tests are back on later in the year i'm sure they will have all 'recovered' and will be good to go, no great point in risking a summer of tests without them for a few ODI's in england.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We are looking good for the world cup next year :laughing: , poms beat us 9-1 with the home and away series.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Loool @ Siddle back in the team.

India would have a chance in Aus if they wanted to win.

Instead they are too busy banging blondes while their wives are at home looking after the kids.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It’s going to be a long summer. Honestly, after CA handed down those excessive bans over the ball tampering incident, it’s slmost good to see them lose. Hopefully people will stay away from the cricket this summer and it will seriously impact on CA’s bottom line.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s going to be a long summer. Honestly, after CA handed down those excessive bans over the ball tampering incident, it’s slmost good to see them lose. Hopefully people will stay away from the cricket this summer and it will seriously impact on CA’s bottom line.
Absolutely those bans were excessive. Even ridiculous.

CA are a bunch of wankers.

It will ruin my Xmas period if we are not at least competitive.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Yeah, it sucks to be a sports fan at the moment.... the dogs are still digging themselves out of the hole Hasler and Dib dug us and Australian cricket has gone to the cropper too.... all because CA wanted to pander to outraged people and take heat off its own administrative failings.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

The bans were as ridiculous as the review done by CA, where they got to talk about their feelings.

South Africa, India and England must be pissing themselves. Can you imagine any of those three doing this?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is going to be over pretty quickly, so the 400 people there can get home early.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Aussies taking a drink at the fall of the 3rd wicker is a bit optimistic - this game will be finished in less than 10 minutes.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Last night's game was interesting. When Australia's innings ended I said that it wouldn't be anywhere near enough...

Cosmo Kramer

Waterboy
Reaction score
Ran into Nathan Lyon at Miranda Westfield today. (I never bother or go up to sportspeople when I see them in public, but today I decided to go say hello, after walking by him literally 4 different times in the space of 10 minutes).

The way things are going, this might end up being one of the main highlights of this summer of Cricket for me lol. Aside from the Big Bash.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ran into Nathan Lyon at Miranda Westfield today. (I never bother or go up to sportspeople when I see them in public, but today I decided to go say hello, after walking by him literally 4 different times in the space of 10 minutes).

The way things are going, this might end up being one of the main highlights of this summer of Cricket for me lol. Aside from the Big Bash.
Are you sure it was Nathan Lyon and not Australian singer/songwriter Paul Kelly?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Miller scoring at will, helped by Cummins just lolling pies at him.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Totally put the mockers on Marsh... was bagging him to my sister this afternoon telling them he’s useless. When he brought up his century I messaged her and said he proved me wrong... dead set next ball he got out!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is there a dumber or lower percentage play than the ramp shot?

Ffs, Twenty20 is cricket for idiots.