The Consolidated Cricket Thread

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't kept up with the match, looks like we need just one wicket today for victory?

~c.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Some pretty good drama with warner and the Kock going up that stairwell, i would almost put money on it that the dunny bill incident was brought up :laughing:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
lol i should just keep my big mouth shut, give bancroft a rap and bang he gets out :laughing::laughing:
I wouldn't blame myself if I were you. If there's one thing Bancroft is good at, it's getting out. That dude is a waste of space who should be dropped. How many more low scores will we have to endure before he produces his next 50 under very little pressure with an almost 200 run lead on the board. Useless. he needs to be given the Matty Hayden treatment to see if he has Hayden's character. Not currently up to it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
A couple fell before the new ball. Paine took an amazing catch as well. Once their opener got out they fell apart.
Starc's triple wicket maiden had a bit to do with it too tbh. So awesome to have a player who is so effective at getting rid of the tail. Our tail always adds vital runs. Opposition teams who play against us rarely get to say their tail has wagged.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not surprisingly SA have rolled out a bit of a green top

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
SA removed third slip for some utterly stupid reason on a seaming pitch, than an edge goes flying straight through there :hearteyes::hearteyes:

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking Bancroft makes a stsrt again. He really needs to make a big score asap

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck I hope warner gets 100 n rub it in to that decock
SA piss me off

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep the dreaded lunch break brings another wicket. tbh not that disappointed with 1 down, the ball was moving around a fair bit and could have been much worse.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure how much longer Khawaja can keep his place in this side, clueless when he leaves aussie pitches.